Author Topic: I will legitimately give someone something if they can identify this song  (Read 1339 times)


He made it, i believe. he has a link to his music which leads me to think so


it's called Roadtrip Adventure


I'm getting electro swing vibes. It's similar but not quite. Can't help you with the artist or song name though.

I believe he made the song but it isn't anywhere on his Bandcamp page.
its not his song.
oh tits ok

Record the song if you need it?

EDIT:
None of the comments contain the song name.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:23:12 AM by Kobewarrior »

I can't listen to the songs to know for sure
but maybe it's one of these
http://shop.scratchthatrecords.com/product/pj-liguori-stories-from-somewhere
because apparently this guy's name is "PJ," and the art and name are pretty similar to the video's

>look at description
"my music is available here!"


Just out of curiosity, what are you giving if someone finds this song?

I normally use shazam if this happens :l

Just out of curiosity, what are you giving if someone finds this song?

AIDS


Sounds like a song from either mario party 1, 2, or 3.