Author Topic: [Video] - Happy Birthday Phantom Knight (AKA Bester Bageler on forums)  (Read 680 times)

His actual birthday is on sunday but due to schedule changes and such, there's no way I couldn't released it then, so consider it an early present!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvNMgYeadYw&list=UU6PB2OvVe4Lr9pPScJsPivw&index=1&feature=plcp

Feel free to rate x/10

Like dis if u cri evry time
Nah jk good video. c:

10x10 camera angle was great story was simple and kinda sad in a weird way and HAPPEH BIRTHDEH PHANTOM KNIGHT!!!! (not really sad)

that's a great way to kill the mood of a birthday celebration

then again the ending fixed it all.

that's a great way to kill the mood of a birthday celebration

then again the ending fixed it all.
Oh, how a messed up shot can cure all sorts of things.

I really like the fact you and Turnip won best builder awards but the fact is im set builder since im better then both of you.

I really like the fact you and Turnip won best builder awards but the fact is im set builder since im better then both of you.
you didn't do that good of a job on the set though.  :cookieMonster:

that was one of the jokes :I

For his birthday you make a video of him murdering people and going to jail? Nice.

For his birthday you make a video of him murdering people and going to jail? Nice.

Yeah, I didn't really get the plot, either.

All the festivities