Author Topic: Do subliminal messages work?  (Read 1558 times)

They don't work, it's a placebo. Mind control is not possible without changing the chemical processes in the brain.
It isn't mind control, and that theory can be easily proven wrong.
Say I tell you that if you sit down in a white room and don't think of an elephant and you can win $500, you will think of an elephant.

I have it running at the most common interval and the 10 ms duration time.

I just checked a bunch of random things to improve.

We'll see if I'm more charismatic tomorrow.

Subliminal Messages work, yes. Not so sure about what you were talking about though.

immature people playing crackhead wannabes. Also partially why I just prefer Pepsi.
Not to try to defend these pothead idiots, but the first version of Coca Cola actually had a small portion of cocaine in it. Also Pepsi sucks.

Of course they work.

In fact, I've been seeding messages through these forums for the last 3 years.

Buy games for dooble. Buy games for dooble.

Of course they work.

In fact, I've been seeding messages through these forums for the last 3 years.

Buy games for dooble. Buy games for dooble.
oh, god.

Not to try to defend these pothead idiots, but the first version of Coca Cola actually had a small portion of cocaine in it. Also Pepsi sucks.

wasn't it just extract from the coca plant that cocaine is from?
Not like they sprinkled a little coke into the mix

wasn't it just extract from the coca plant that cocaine is from?
Not like they sprinkled a little coke into the mix
No, it was originally made with actual cocaine.
The concept was medicinal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola#Coca_.E2.80.93_cocaine

This stuff is really interesting sometimes. I want to read more about the theater thing

Hey, can you see this?

^no we cant

I wish someone would put subliminal messages in everything I do telling me to get off my ass.

^no we cant

I wish someone would put subliminal messages in everything I do telling me to get off my ass.
maybe they do and its just not working

Yes. That's why the term exists. They are a real thing and I actually tend to use them to my advantage. (Or rather, I can foresee situations where it would be possible and effective, which is totally different.)

I'm not sure if people quite understand what it is though.