Author Topic: Song Idea: Teach Me How to Doge  (Read 1642 times)

It's a misspelling of doggy. Hence the e on the end.


It's a misspelling of doggy. Hence the e on the end.
I always figured the idea was just someone added an extra letter on accident

I always figured the idea was just someone added an extra letter on accident
Poor spelling.

Cna I be doge?

ill rap it if someone actually makes good lyrics
the ones on the first page sucked, you just replace "dougie" with doge

ill rap it if someone actually makes good lyrics
the ones on the first page sucked, you just replace "dougie" with doge
This is how far I got. I may revise later.
I'm tired.

ill rap it if someone actually makes good lyrics
the ones on the first page sucked, you just replace "dougie" with doge
PM me. I can do editing and mixing, as well as a video.

Poor spelling.

Cna I be doge?

it could just be poor spelling of dog

it could just be poor spelling of dog
Doggy is 2 syllables though. As is Dougie.

I'm still convinced it was and should be doge=dodge

so nobody else pronounces "doge" like "dōg?"
I always do
in any case, I've never imagined it as two syllables
i say doje or dogeh


so nobody else pronounces "doge" like "dōg?"
I always do
in any case, I've never imagined it as two syllables
i've said "doj"/"douge"/"what" for ages