Aye! Aye!
Teach me how to doge (aye! )
They be like dogs (what?)
Can u teach me how to doge?
You know why?
'Cause all da bitches love me (aye! )
All I need is a doge that's super bumpin'
And for you, you, you to back it up and dump it!
Put your arms straight down, lean side to side
They gon' be on you when they see you hit dat doge right?
Ain't nobody forgetin' wid my bro from Blockland
He go by Doge and he hit dat dance wid Badspot
I ain't from Bedroom but I D-town boogie
I show my moves off and errbody tryna do me
I leave da function and all da Blockheads tryna screw me
You just do you and I'ma do me (all day)
Cates love to hate so they try to shoot me
Bitches be stuck to me I think they tryna ban me
I make the server shine bright when it's started boomin'
Dis beat was bubblegum so I had to chew it
Teach me how to doge
Teach me, teach me how to doge
Teach me how to doge
Teach me, teach me how to doge
All my Blockheads love me
All my, all my Blockheads love me
All my Blockheads love me
You ain't forgetin wid my doge!
My name is Doge!
For da doges who don't know me
I know I'm from da west but I can teach you how to doge!
Step up in da club and all these Blockheads bug me
All da brothers dancin', none of them know me
I hear Badspot screamin' like "Aye! Get it Doge!"
So I'm on my shoulders and I take it real low
Dey like "how you da dat? he can doge on the floor!"
And when dat brother stop they like "doge some mo'!"
I'm like a brother kinda tired so, I pass it to da bro!
M-bone! show these cats how to do dat down south dance
Dat we learned a lil too fast and bought it to da hood
And got da whole crew askin...
Teach me how to doge
Teach me, teach me how to doge
Teach me how to doge
Teach me, teach me how to doge
All my Blockheads love me
All my, all my Blockheads love me
All my Blockheads love me
You aint forgetin wit my doge!
Back of the party I don't really like to doge
I'm just tryna get banned and meet a thick player
(Mmm) she do her doge and all them Blockheads hatin' but I'm bout
This is how far I got. I may revise later.