Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154664 times)

That wouldn't cause the loving world to explode.
he destroyed vona
whether you like it or not

Next planet has no uranium

Thank you all for enjoying planet Terra. Terra has been alive for 13 weeks, in game time 13 years.

Terra, everyone who had a country knew that this world was more different then any other Earths in Community Projects. We had great times with most of the players that were active. I want to thank Gojira and his United Republic of Irajinia who kept Terra strong and healthy.

We have fight in wars to avoid an annihilation of the entire population. We had the largest and most successful Earth thread in the history of Earth threads. Counting 2121 posts, 142 page posts and 16200 views.

Were it all began. Shinji who made the dream of planet Hera, following the worlds of Roknrollwill and Oasis.

Today, we will have to say goodbye to the most successful Earth thread in Community Projects. There is more to come in the future. Because today January 2, 2012 we celebrate our new world planet Gojira!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:56:12 PM by Antares »

WARNING
See the succesful running of Earth 6.0 started by Oasis. This thread is bumped to remember once how great the story of Terra was, and how much people contacted me about starting a new Earth Simulator game.

Leave you responses behind what your memories about Terra are, if you were a part of this game in 2011.

Posted by Antares.

OH GOD LOL IT'S THIS THREAD

EDIT: Wow, I remember this.

OH GOD LOL IT'S THIS THREAD

EDIT: Wow, I remember this.

I have this already done when 2013 is going to start.

Planet Picturial (map by Dennis Lamers)

Month/Year:
2000 - Each week is a new year

(January "Day 1", March "Day 2", May "Day 3", July "Day 4", August "Day 5", October "Day 6", December "Day 7")
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday

Conflicts:
No war is going on (yet).

Story
After a massive war 50,000 years ago, Humanity was wiped out without any trace. Thousands of years has passed, on a planet far away from Earth a new race was born. They call them self the Antarean race, and they are ready to bring their civilization into Space. It's up to you to make that possible.

Antarean Male

Antarean Female

Countries
- United States of Peekarica
- United Scot Kingdom
- United States of Britain

Default Countries
- Viano
- Tjechno
- Afkania
- Pekli

Unions
No Alliances or Unions has been made yet.

Rules
General:
1. You can start a war, if you really need to. Contact me before you do.
2. You can form alliances. Contact the person you'd like to form an alliance with before you do so.
3. You can establish trade routes. See above.
4. You can terrorist attacks, covert operations. You don't need permission for these.
5. You can whatever you can think of that's not below.

FORBIDDEN:
1. No finding stuff in meteors.
2. No magic, this is somewhat realistic.
3. No asking for a stupid amount of land.
4. No general stupidity.
5. Message me before you start wars.

If you country does not follow the rules, it will be suspended without be sorry.

Make a country

Now it is time to make your country. If you want a country, tell the name of it. If you want another name, send me a PM. ;)
Code: [Select]
[b]Country name:[/b]

[b]Flag (Make it with Paint.NET or a flag creating program):[/b]

[b]Government type:[/b]

[b]Country type (economic, military):[/b]

[b]Ally(s)*:[/b]

[b]Population (Max is 300,000,000 for now):[/b]

[b]Capital:[/b]

[b]National Anthem**:[/b]

[b]Languages:[/b]

[b]Weaponry**:[/b]

Picturial Anthem