Author Topic: Survive the Flood v2 - Woo!  (Read 1855 times)

No offense but the build in my opinion looks like it took 5 minutes to build.
I think you need to spend a little more time on it. Or possibly redo? :/
Whats wrong with it?

also heres the improved admin room:

For what the forget do you need an "Admin room"

Whats wrong with it?
Well in my opinion it looks pretty sloppy.
But that is based on my standards :/

Why is the water cut off so ugly?

For what the forget do you need an "Admin room"
This, I agree with you Blocki.

Why the hell do you need an admin room, just so you can show you have the power to be up there while everyone dies?

Yeah sorry about that, I made it right back in 2010.
Why didn't you redo it?
lazy

Admin room looks dumb, I mean, it's just floating there.

Flood servers are always really dumb, because everyone just builds a bunch of poles going straight up. This should be fixed by having AI in the water that can destroy bricks and damage players. That way, you have to link up and repair your supports. You shouldnt be able to build more than 64 bricks away from your current position, and the water should have oxygen/death. This encourages people to use submarines to travel and fix their supports.

It would get harder as the water goes up, as you will have to go farther down in order to repair your supports.

Flood servers are always really dumb, because everyone just builds a bunch of poles going straight up. This should be fixed by having AI in the water that can destroy bricks and damage players. That way, you have to link up and repair your supports. You shouldnt be able to build more than 64 bricks away from your current position, and the water should have oxygen/death. This encourages people to use submarines to travel and fix their supports.

It would get harder as the water goes up, as you will have to go farther down in order to repair your supports.
ahh, if only it were true.

This should be fixed by having AI in the water that can destroy bricks and damage players.
They allready damage players, though i don't know how to make them destroy bricks.