Author Topic: FaDeR  (Read 1114 times)

attention JinX has ended on blockland    :panda:

this is a new clan called FaDeR and I am the former leader of JinX thats why it says it ended in description Sincerely, JBM

this is a new clan called FaDeR and I am the former leader of JinX thats why it says it ended in description Sincerely, JBM
sorry not JBM FBM

sorry not JBM FBM
See the button labeled modify next to quote? that lets you edit your post so you don't have to tripple post!

Obvious troll is obvious.

I suggest you lock this topic to prevent a stuffstorm/flamestorm.

This is truly the greatest clan ever, it's members are respectable and intelligent, the OP is great and cool, detailed too, the maker is a respected member of the forums and the clan has a clear purpose and will reach its goal, good job sir this is a magnificent clan.

This is the best clan ever!!!!!11!11one!
[/sarcasm]

No, seriously, this "clan" doesn't even look like a clan at all. Please read this if you want to make a successful clan next time.
You should also look at some successful clans to get an idea of what I'm saying.

This clan is amazing
I hope you're not serious. If you're not, I'll ignore the fact that you hate MLP and re-friend you. If you are, forget you.
Same with this:
This is truly the greatest clan ever, it's members are respectable and intelligent, the OP is great and cool, detailed too, the maker is a respected member of the forums and the clan has a clear purpose and will reach its goal, good job sir this is a magnificent clan.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 07:29:40 PM by dargereldren »

No, seriously, this "clan" doesn't even look like a clan at all.
This clan is amazing