Author Topic: Travel Unofficial Megathread  (Read 693 times)

Hey guys since I've been traveling for the past few days I thought why not have a thread for it since a lot of people here do travel?

If you don't like run-on sentences, skip that part.

Anyways, here's the megathread for travel.

Right now I'm in: San francisco
RIght now I'm doing: Nothing, making this thread (obviously)

I'm about to go to Sausalito tomorrow, then Oakland. Found a cool store in Chinatown with tons of Aperture Science merch might head over there. Any recommendations for Oakland, Sausalito, or LA??? Also going to Big Sur.

Why are you moving so much? Are you on the run from the fuzz or something?

Why are you moving so much? Are you on the run from the fuzz or something?
Due to recent family matters regarding a home of a deceased relative, we had the money to go to our dream place in the country: California. We've been in San Francisco for two days.

Big Sur honestly sucks, was expecting something cool and was mostly just crappy rocks.

go to east palo alto

Big Sur honestly sucks, was expecting something cool and was mostly just crappy rocks.

go to east palo alto
I can't, not on an independent trip. Big Sur looks awesome.

I can't, not on an independent trip. Big Sur looks awesome.
no really, east palo alto is a great town, lots of friendly people and a great community

no really, east palo alto is a great town, lots of friendly people and a great community
sounds like san francisco

if i could go to palo alto i would in all honesyt but, the end of the day, i can't

Furthest I've travelled in recent days was to the city of Plymouth, where I had to go for an interview to prove I am who I say I am on the passport application I've submitted. Trip was about 2 hours (little bit less?) either way, and it was pouring it down the entire time.


But, that leads to the fact that come March time, I will be on a 5 day College trip to Rome, Italy, as part of my Classical Civilisations course!

Furthest I've travelled in recent days was to the city of Plymouth, where I had to go for an interview to prove I am who I say I am on the passport application I've submitted. Trip was about 2 hours (little bit less?) either way, and it was pouring it down the entire time.


But, that leads to the fact that come March time, I will be on a 5 day College trip to Rome, Italy, as part of my Classical Civilisations course!
Awesome! enjoy your trip.

never been out of the country, moved from state to state a lot tho

never been out of the country, moved from state to state a lot tho
Ive been out of the integrous us

does niagra falls count as out of the states

does niagra falls count as out of the states
It counts as out of the circle of accepted tourism.