Author Topic: Chernobyl Gas Mask Poster (More pictures of other nuclear stuff!)  (Read 6095 times)

Fun Fact; Whenever the evacuation buses came to Pripyat, it's been said the line was around 9 miles long.
Hah, wow. good to know.

50,000 people used to live there

now it's a ghost town
Call of Duty 4
I KNEW THE REFERENCE.

Drew some more Nuclear related stuff. This is just a wall in front of a nuclear power plant cooling tower. On the wall you can see protest posters, and an ironic recycling bin to the right. Suppose to show that people always talk about going green and trying to safe the planet yet we still have nuclear power plants.

Drew some more Nuclear related stuff. This is just a wall in front of a nuclear power plant cooling tower. On the wall you can see protest posters, and an ironic recycling bin to the right. Suppose to show that people always talk about going green and trying to safe the planet yet we still have nuclear power plants.

holy stuff
where I am we have this environment go-green poster contest every year, and i'm pretty sure if you entered one of those with that, you would get 1st place.

holy stuff
where I am we have this environment go-green poster contest every year, and i'm pretty sure if you entered one of those with that, you would get 1st place.
I'll join it, they won't know that I'm from Iowa.