Author Topic: the flaws of today's generation (kids)  (Read 1722 times)

so according to you, you're the purest form of human being and everyone should be raised the way you were?

alright

so according to you, you're the purest form of human being and everyone should be raised the way you were?

alright
When did he say he was raised in the most superior and purest way?

When did he say he was raised in the most superior and purest way?
He never actually said that, but he thinks that how he was raised is the most superior way to parent your child.

playing 17+ games (parents need to listen to the damn ESRB, it would help to have a law where you need to be legal age to play ESRB games such as 10+ and 17+ and T.)
MORE GOVERNMENT REGULATION!
GREAT IDEA!

i heard an ad on the radio today going something like this

"...I refuse to let my child's anger control me!"
"...I will no longer be called a bad parent again!"
and then some spokesperson went on about being IN CONTROL and not being your kid's bitch with their new program.

keep in mind all these "quotes" were from womens voices

He never actually said that, but he thinks that how he was raised is the most superior way to parent your child.
Nevermind, just saw that.

what if i told you you werent a parent and probably dont know how to be one

bull stuff
any "rates" on games are just handicapped and noone should be listening to them
prime example.

Let the kids be loving spoiled.

They will be fat in there 20's and want a game when your dead.
also won't know how to drive.
or know how to get a job because he didn't need one.
and die.

Let the kids be loving spoiled.

They will be fat in there 20's and want a game when your dead.
also won't know how to drive.
or know how to get a job because he didn't need one.
and die.

i could call myself spoiled; i do get a lot of stuff, quite expensive stuff.
just because someone owns a lot of stuff doesnt mean you need to generalize over them.

Pfft, I played m for mature games with teenagers when I was about about 8-9. Except I wasn't a rager or anything. I just loved the games. Never spoiled, never bullied.


Also, dont forget that alot of today's kids' love trolling. I loving hate 11-13yr old trolls.

My dad says that all kids are "brain damaged" what does this mean?

parents are loving terrible and have no knowledge on parenting nowadays, and don't care about what they do.

this causes them to:

swear

playing 17+ games (parents need to listen to the damn ESRB, it would help to have a law where you need to be legal age to play ESRB games such as 10+ and 17+ and T.)

be spoiled (parents need to say no the old fashioned way. i was loving spanked if i begged or swore at them.)

bullies (loving teach your kid to stop beating on other kids, do you want your child to think it's okay to do this stuff?)

liars (i've seen kids steal from other people, and get away with it. they lie, and get off clean. how would you like to be whipped with a belt for stealing someones stuff?)

parents are coming right up, friends.

It's not just in this generation. Many kids in a lot of generations swear, just out of humor. They don't even know what many of the words mean. When a parent disciplines the child by hitting them, it results in the child usually hating the parents. I've been playing 17+ video games since the age of 8 and a half. I've known everything for awhile. I don't see any harm being done when you expose kids to the more 'shady part' of life. It's better to learn before, and I'm glad I did. A parent cant do much when their child is just a bully and beats kids up, the most they can do is turn them into a better person so they can overcome their emotional problems. A lot of kids eventually grow out of being spoiled. I also agree with you on the lying part, throughout 1st grade to even now in high school for me, there are occasional thief's and a bunch of liars. I like to think of it this way: every time you tell a lie, your nose grows (Pinocchio). The problem is, too many people especially in America and abroad have too many kids, and too many to look after. The parent cannot look at all of them individually, especially when you have 5 or more kids. Many people involved in heinous crimes came from families with many brothers and sisters. If a parent/family is not ready for a kid and cannot afford one (especially if they already have too many children), they should either abort it or just not have one. It is not worth making a child suffer.  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:18:34 PM by Caribou »