Author Topic: the flaws of today's generation (kids)  (Read 1725 times)

parents are loving terrible and have no knowledge on parenting nowadays, and don't care about what they do.

this causes them to:

swear

playing 17+ games (parents need to listen to the damn ESRB, it would help to have a law where you need to be legal age to play ESRB games such as 10+ and 17+ and T.)

be spoiled (parents need to say no the old fashioned way. i was loving spanked if i begged or swore at them.)

bullies (loving teach your kid to stop beating on other kids, do you want your child to think it's okay to do this stuff?)

liars (i've seen kids steal from other people, and get away with it. they lie, and get off clean. how would you like to be whipped with a belt for stealing someones stuff?)

parents are coming right up, friends.

What if I told you not everyone is raised like that?

playing 17+ games (parents need to listen to the damn ESRB, it would help to have a law where you need to be legal age to play ESRB games such as 10+ and 17+ and
bull stuff
any "rates" on games are just handicapped and noone should be listening to them

playing 17+ games (parents need to listen to the damn ESRB, it would help to have a law where you need to be legal age to play ESRB games such as 10+ and 17+ and T.)
op is pissy because he can only play e rated games

bull stuff
any "rates" on games are just handicapped and noone should be listening to them

I would really not have my children play an M rated game until they're old enough, I can see how OP would agree
"ENEMY stuff forgetER OVER THERE" is not what my 10 year old needs to hear

What if I told you not everyone is raised like that?

your be more statistically wrong by the generation as parents are starting to care less and less

Every generation had kids and parents like this mate, there's nothing unique about this one.

your be more statistically wrong by the generation as parents are starting to care less and less
Not everyone? Saying all parents care less and less by the generation is called ignorance.

op is pissy because he can only play e rated games
Ah, he's just like how I was until I stopped caring and just asked mom if I could put money on my steam accouny instead of directly buying a game.

literally everything OP said is either prejudicial or wrong

are you 10 years old, op?



Op is walking into subjects that he doesn't know anything about other than what he thinks happens.

Not everyone has to have the same parenting qualities as your parents do.

stop crying
o my god hes flam'd meh, BAN!!!

No but seriously, stop whining OP.

What if I told you not everyone is raised like that?
Then OP's head will explode.