Author Topic: Sonokido and Hane001 - Harassing and targeting players.  (Read 2544 times)

Ah, I guess I overreacted. It's really late and I stayed up until 2 last night. My apologies. Now that I'm looking at the pics again, I don't see much of a problem.
even if I stayed up two nights I would not see a problem with this.

I would likely do something stupid and absurd like burn down the four loving churches that are on the SAME loving street and that are no more than 1000 ft away from each other.

IDK.

I muted them in the end.

....why didn't you mute them at the start..????

to blake making a joke he automatically recognizes you as a troll

to blake making a joke he automatically recognizes you as a troll

I kinda agree with that.

Ooh, another drama involving Zapk's server. How surprising, stuff like this never happens there ALL THE TIME!

Sonokido is acting like a huge moron but nonetheless you could have ignored him or left. It also seemed like he was just trying to have a little fun with you by making a bunch of jokes and you got angry.
However the "ill get rip :O" part made me want to beam Sonokido up the face with a spiked sledgehammer.
So yeah, I have mixed thoughts about this. This drama doesn't seem exactly necessary to me as you could've easily ignored him but that doesn't mean that him being a complete moron is something to be left alone.

Ooh, another drama involving Zapk's server. How surprising, stuff like this never happens there ALL THE TIME!
what
Sonokido is acting like a huge moron
what
"ill get rip :O" part made me want to beam Sonokido up the face with a spiked sledgehammer.
ouch
So yeah, I have mixed thoughts about this. This drama doesn't seem exactly necessary to me as you could've easily ignored him but that doesn't mean that him being a complete moron is something to be left alone.
you what but what and what

how is sonokido doing anything wrong by targeting a player with an advantage over other players, where is the intelligent cuddles we know and love?

how is sonokido doing anything wrong by targeting a player with an advantage over other players
Wait, advantage?
Did I miss something in the original post?
these two idiots randomly started harassing us for teaming.
Oh. Now it makes more sense.
Yeah, I got no support.
where is the intelligent cuddles we know and love?
I'm probably part of the dumbest people on this forum and you know it.

lol you have chat censor

this doesn't seem like drama

However the "ill get rip :O" part made me want to beam Sonokido up the face with a spiked sledgehammer
owie