Author Topic: Malleo100 being handicapped.  (Read 3754 times)

I'm having problems with what is correct and what is wrong.

1. Dismissing a drama because of OP's history of stupidity.
2. Disregarding the OP's behavior and tolerating hypocrisy.

Everybody makes mistakes here and there, but digging that up from the user's post history and derailing the thread is not the best solution for it. Not trying to say that this particular case was dramaworthy, but dismissing a legit drama just because of who the OP is seems shortsighted to me.

On the other side, some people should not be able to criticize others since their behavior is worse. (e.g. Tezuni shouldn't accuse people for having badmins, Yola shouldn't criticize others for bad drama)

What's the majority of BLF's attitude to this dilemma? Dismiss a legit drama because of the OP or tolerate hypocrisy?

I'm having problems with what is correct and what is wrong.

1. Dismissing a drama because of OP's history of stupidity.
2. Disregarding the OP's behavior and tolerating hypocrisy.

Everybody makes mistakes here and there, but digging that up from the user's post history and derailing the thread is not the best solution for it. Not trying to say that this particular case was dramaworthy, but dismissing a legit drama just because of who the OP is seems shortsighted to me.

On the other side, some people should not be able to criticize others since their behavior is worse. (e.g. Tezuni shouldn't accuse people for having badmins, Yola shouldn't criticize others for bad drama)

What's the majority of BLF's attitude to this dilemma? Dismiss a legit drama because of the OP or tolerate hypocrisy?
Dezcaban is the only one saying we should pick a side. he's been arguing that we should ignore the OP's behavior otherwise we aren't "doing the community justice" in regards to Malleos behavior.

my opinion is that the behaviour of both should be taken into consideration. we shouldn't just turn a blind eye to the behaviour of one party involved in a drama between two people.

dicey it never works that way and you know that
by attempting to take both behaviors into consideration, one will always get ignored
and it seems as if the person they made the topic about will get ignored

im sorry, taking both behaviors into consideration is a nice thought, really

but it never works.

dicey it never works that way and you know that
by attempting to take both behaviors into consideration, one will always get ignored
and it seems as if the person they made the topic about will get ignored

im sorry, taking both behaviors into consideration is a nice thought, really

but it never works.
..it does work that way and even you've done it in this very thread
dont reply to brainless posts with brainless posts
both of you are at fault here
i support you fully, albeit your actions could have been different

if you're judging people involved in drama on a mutually exclusive basis, you aren't getting the full picture before picking your side. My first post in this thread was on the exact same basis as yours. most people here will consider both sides before jumping on someone. Considering both sides before forming a judgement doesn't mean one side will get ignored (unless that's the judgement you come to)

..it does work that way and even you've done it in this very thread
if you're judging people involved in drama on a mutually exclusive basis, you aren't getting the full picture before picking your side. My first post in this thread was on the exact same basis as yours. most people here will consider both sides before jumping on someone. Considering both sides before forming a judgement doesn't mean one side will get ignored (unless that's the judgement you come to)
ah yes i see what you mean now
apologies