[cheesyadvertisement]Tired of always being alone on a game or on a service with no friends? Well, this is the thread for you!
[/cheesyadvertisement]The main point of this thread is to share IGNs and Friend Codes for multiple games, services, and other things! You can also ask if you want to play a game with some people here, and they might join you!
IGNs:
Xbox Live:
xXAlex311Xx (stupid name, made when I was 11) - KillerCop311
HeadshotOcean1 - Ben Watts
loftyking46 - Slammer1337
PSN:
SuperAlex311 (I was obsessed with 311, just so you know) - KillerCop311
SteamID:
thedarknessoralex311360 - KillerCop311
Legandaryhon - Ben Watts
ROBLOX:
nintendoplayer311 - KillerCop311
Blockland:
TheDarkness - KillerCop311
Ben Watts - Ben Watts
Lozenge - Slammer1337
Wii:
(will get as soon as wiimotes recharge) - KillerCop311
WiiU:
Desmond - Ben Watts
If there are any games or gaming services you would like me to add, just post your IGN/FC and the game name and I'll add it in!
I'm in the mood for some ROBLOX on
Dued1's Work At A Pizza Place, anyone up for it?