9 (30%)
50/50
4 (13.3%)
They're great!
3 (10%)
My entire family is entirely orthodontists
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Retainers are the worst  (Read 1838 times)

Mine are the worst 'cause they have this fence to redirect my tongue when I swallow + they're colored so that my teeth's spaces in the retainer are clear and the rest is red.

Honestly, I don't like the fact that after I get my braces off, I have to get a retainer.

My mom wants me to get a permanent retainer that is just a loving pare of braces that are on the back of my teeth. Hey, I like my tongue touching my teeth right now.

Maybe they will come out with something that permanently freezes the roots in the position they are in without another thing being injected idk.

I had to wear a retainer for almost a year and it was so annoying to sleep with it on! I skipped almost every night with it, and eventually I stopped and my jaw went back to being a little bit off with shape and when I stared using it again, it got better. I stopped again and it reverted once more, but as I grew it's now back to normal.

how do you even manage to break retainers?

I know they're flimsy as hell but unless they're anywhere but your mouth or inside a case or something, they shouldn't be breaking.
That's the joke
I have no loving clue what happened.
Bottoms were 2 pieces of plastic with some metal running through them.
After deciding to lay off of them for a while, I open it up, and part of the metal on the side broke.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:36:13 PM by Blockhead8306 »

I have one root per tooth. I have barely ever brushed my teeth and have had only two cavities my entire life. I drink a stuff ton of coke but have been told my teeth are still healthy, but I've also been told I have very little bacteria in my mouth.

I have one root per tooth. I have barely ever brushed my teeth and have had only two cavities my entire life. I drink a stuff ton of coke but have been told my teeth are still healthy, but I've also been told I have very little bacteria in my mouth.
retainers and braces are a conspiracy

I once broke my tooth. I had a metal spacer in my mouth for 3 years after that. I just got it removed a few months ago.

i dunno i like getting paid in advance
you slick motherforgeter