Author Topic: Super Creeper  (Read 7024 times)

It has some commands and includes creeper spawn bricks. /startcreeper, /stopcreeper and /pausecreeper. Note these are for testing out how it grows across your maps bearing in mind it won't do chasing or any other fancy behaviours, and it won't kill.

EDIT: Also, fixed map download links.
Thanks but my other question still goes un-answered.
Does this not work with JVS Doors?
I've edited the gamemode to use custom bricks for my maps, so.. I'm wondering if this works.

Thanks but my other question still goes un-answered.I've edited the gamemode to use custom bricks for my maps, so.. I'm wondering if this works.
If you edit the gamemode.txt to use JVS Content I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

Keep in mind the new creeper can't go through bricks regardless of brick settings due to an update in v21 which meant that bricks placed within bricks didn't get a collision shape.

Code: [Select]
// A lot of this is Zapk's code from Gamemode_Prop_Hunt. Thanks, buddy.ur welcome <3

But seriously, please move this to Game Modes.

Code: [Select]
// A lot of this is Zapk's code from Gamemode_Prop_Hunt. Thanks, buddy.ur welcome <3

But seriously, please move this to Game Modes.
Yeah, I messed up. Would it be ok to just edit the entire message body to "-" and make a new topic there? It's kind of a weird mistake to make because it's so hard to fix.

EDIT: you know what, i'll just go ahead and do it