Poll

i'm not managing this

yay
32 (59.3%)
aw
22 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Blockland Forums: The Game: The Possibility (not under management)  (Read 33152 times)

what did keith do again? i always forget.

He could be a miniboss.

what did keith do again? i always forget.

He could be a miniboss.
Off of memory, Keith originally joined as johnny1ace, to then Self Delete proclaiming that he hates the internet. After that, he joined as HedRokka and posted for a bit, but was hated (not exactly sure why, wasn't really around at that point). He then decided to join my clan, GS, to spam [his name was crome ingame] (Crome -- Badmin). He then commited a forum Self Delete. He then joined as keith or something, this time being recognized by the community until he Self Deleted by blankly threatening a ddos (if I remember correctly). I think he then left for a while and only played in game under "monday". He came back as Fey (I THINK) and posted, but slowly began to stuffpost more and more. He got banned by spamming the 1000 things walmart thread and also saying that all these alts were part of a master plan of him trolling us.  After being banned, he tried to claim my alt, but I was able to stop him (he started stuff posting on my Johnny Blockhead2 account). He came back as Eryk, to be called out again and now I think he's gone.

Every single alt following HedRok, I busted him. I called him out for Eryk and Fey, I believe. I always knew, I just didn't want to tell the forums until he managed to forget up. Sorry if the paragraphs drag on, I'm kinda tired.

Weren't you like, His friend?

oh wow, lol.

I talked to that kid before, he told me he legitimately has autism.

Weren't you like, His friend?
Yes, I've tried to help him to the best of my ability. I trusted him at one point, which led to the banning of my alt.
I also want to correct myself, Keith is still on these forums, but doesn't have an account to my knowledge.

okay, we're officially going to make a topic of our own in community projects within the next hour.

will you use stock music and sounds or get someone to make it for you

please, do me a favor

and forget off.

you've seen the posts about no requests.
OK BYE forget FACE stuff loving PIECE OF stuff monday TITS!!
-love dre5567

This topic got buried pretty fast