Author Topic: Razor Bumps treatment  (Read 1403 times)

The best way to shave is to move the razor back and forth sideways.


stop having such an edgy razor op B)
but yeah idk what to do, I don't shave. Google it maybe

stop having such an edgy razor op B)
That pun was cutting edge.

I dry shave against the grain and have never gotten razor bumps. You guys are loving weird.

why aren't you using an electric shaver

I dry shave against the grain and have never gotten razor bumps. You guys are loving weird.
i always shave against the grain and i only use water, i dunno why everyone else has so many problems
Shaving against the grain can push hairs back into the follicles. This causes hairs to become ingrown and very painful.

why aren't you using an electric shaver
Because one im poor, and two I don't shave that often.


Update: Razor bumps slowly disappearing but loving PAIN!

The best way to shave is to move the razor back and forth sideways.
loving CRINGE