Author Topic: Razor Bumps treatment  (Read 1404 times)

Hey guys,
Whilst shaving 2 days ago I forgeted up and started to shave against the grain. This has caused me to obtain 30+ razor bumps. If you are unfamiliar with them, they hurt like the devil. Anyways does anyone have any good tricks for soothing the pain of razor bumps?

Wait for them to go away maybe?

are you dry shaving
never dry shave
i learned this the hard way

Wait for them to go away maybe?
I talked about waiting In the OP. I could wait longer but it still would hurt.

are you dry shaving
never dry shave
i learned this the hard way

No I used shaving Cream...

All I can give you is what clone said
Wait for them to go away maybe?


are you dry shaving
never dry shave
i learned this the hard way
Pff, I dry shave all the time when I'm short on time. Well, not entirely dry, I run my razor under water for a second then shave.

OP: Try some kind of lotion. I've never had your problem, but there's tons of creams that you can buy at pharmacies that help skin irritation.

I've never had gotten razor bumps from going against the grain, but try to use Isopropyl Alcohol after shaving, or an aftershave, that might help.

Pff, I dry shave all the time when I'm short on time. Well, not entirely dry, I run my razor under water for a second then shave.

OP: Try some kind of lotion. I've never had your problem, but there's tons of creams that you can buy at pharmacies that help skin irritation.
Pansy!

I usually clean my face with rubbing alcohol before I shave as a safety precaution, if not I just pour rubbing alcohol directly onto the razor head and shave that way.

OP bb your best bet is to just deal or try lotion for sensitive skin until your problem heals. Also splurging for a nice razor will def help, cheap razors are nice on the budget but will leave your face feeling like you took several layers off of it. And the blood!


This thing is my life.

this is why you should never buy razor keyboards

this is why you should never buy razor keyboards

oh stuff

Never heard of razor bumps before, but I'm sure lotion can correct them

Prevent them with an alcohol aftershave

i always shave against the grain and i only use water, i dunno why everyone else has so many problems