Author Topic: Racerboy - bank, build, and eventkilling people on Crown's CityRPG  (Read 1863 times)

the onyl crp related ban that's ever happened was the exploit stuff

you could troll a CRP server every day- there's always new ones, and there's no real ramifications to your actions. it's nuts.
Yeah, I once took advantage of a glitch I found in an ATM and made over $100k in a month. Then one time I was telling someone how to do the glitch if they gave me a few thousand bucks. Little did I know a super admin was watching the chat out of game.

So uh
Is racer known for doing stuff like this because all I thought he did was multiclient

Crown could have restricted the kill event

Crown could have restricted the kill event
but...
all of the bank/build kills...

Racerboy and I used to be really tight, but one day, he blocked me off RTB and wouldn't talk to me. Never explained why. Won't even speak to me in games. handicapped bullstuff, if you ask me.

So uh
Is racer known for doing stuff like this because all I thought he did was multiclient
Yes, he's known for doing it. He's been banned many times. I think it's perma this time..

Racerboy and I used to be really tight, but one day, he blocked me off RTB and wouldn't talk to me. Never explained why. Won't even speak to me in games. handicapped bullstuff, if you ask me.
Nice bump

LOL Yeah I just saw this topic and I was like "Apparently other people have problems with Racerboy"