Author Topic: Hayden8r  (Read 2477 times)

I checked your BLID, Nvm. Hey Dungbettle. There are a series of reason i banned you. 1. Continuous whining. 2. WAY To much references of tenzuni's P.E. Ill just unban you, If your gonna be Super whiny about it. (MAYBE)
NEVER MIND AGAIN. I apologize and i went and unbanned everyone.

I know, But still. BTW My SCP-087 Server might be up tommorow.
Honestly posts like this should be banned

I've had a bad experience with Hayden8r. He once permabanned me for telling him that one of his admins was being a douche. Unfortunately, I do not have proof.

Do either of you have chat logs

I checked your BLID, Nvm. Hey Dungbettle. There are a series of reason i banned you. 1. Continuous whining. 2. WAY To much references of tenzuni's P.E. Ill just unban you, If your gonna be Super whiny about it. (MAYBE)

Why is there a drama section anyway?
So we know problem users we need to ban, like you and Muffin for example.

I can tell this is you ric. 1. You were being a drama queen, Plus you started getting mad at me for "Trolling" You. 2. Its a game. Get over it, Its not like i griefed you.

yeah because griefing has to do with real life and is much worse than being banned.

I've had a bad experience with Hayden8r. He once permabanned me for telling him that one of his admins was being a douche. Unfortunately, I do not have proof.

Dude, Get your facts straight. I didn't perma ban you, My friend did. You were immediately unbanned.

10/10 bumping your own drama