Author Topic: Ferguson, MO fatal civilian/cop incident [Trayvon's attorney??]  (Read 3829 times)

Peaceful protests cause change?
Hmm, come back to me on that one when you feel like you have rights.have you been listening to what i said?

you're 15

go back to school and take some history classes

Then they'll just do it more. That's what the whole situation is about.
Then they'll kill those people too, and in the end the whole country is dead because everyone killed each other. Seems like a good solution to me.

as usual, dumbasses making up reasons to riot and hate cops

so you're completely blowing off the plenty of proven cases of police brutality and misuse of authority?  I have just as much of a right to hate cops as much as I have a right to hate used car salesmen.  Whether the majority/minority is the stereotype that causes you to hate them, it spoils the rest of them.

anytime I get into an altercation involving the police I record it, not because I'm provoking anything, because I genuinely fear them.  9 out of 10 times if there is no outstanding evidence otherwise, anything a cop says happened, is going to be taken as truth.  unfortunately this power has been abused many times and cops really aren't trustworthy anymore.

so instead of simply saying everyone looks for reasons to hate cops, maybe you should understand that we don't live in a perfect society and cops are no exception to that, excluding they actually receive authority.

so you're completely blowing off the plenty of proven cases of police brutality and misuse of authority?  I have just as much of a right to hate cops as much as I have a right to hate used car salesmen.  Whether the majority/minority is the stereotype that causes you to hate them, it spoils the rest of them.

anytime I get into an altercation involving the police I record it, not because I'm provoking anything, because I genuinely fear them.  9 out of 10 times if there is no outstanding evidence otherwise, anything a cop says happened, is going to be taken as truth.  unfortunately this power has been abused many times and cops really aren't trustworthy anymore.

so instead of simply saying everyone looks for reasons to hate cops, maybe you should understand that we don't live in a perfect society and cops are no exception to that, excluding they actually receive authority.

Once again, does that mean people should loot and set fires to their own neighborhoods? Everytime a victim of a crime like this where the victim is black, blacks set fires to their OWN neighborhoods and loot stores. It's despicable. Also if you didn't do anything wrong, don't fear police!

I don't know about other police departments but much of the NYPD's higher ups are really crooked. Like, use an ESU unit to raid another officer's home and drag him to mental hospital, and keep him there for six days against his will, because he threatened to expose corruption in the 81st Precinct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Schoolcraft

Scary stuff.

Then they'll just do it more. That's what the whole situation is about.

Good, kill off the dumbforgets doing this. Rid them from the gene pool.

Good, kill off the dumbforgets doing this. Rid them from the gene pool.
ow the edge

Look up Cop Block on facebook lol

they want blood

before i dip out of this thread heres a pic of a quiktrip in the riots

this brother definitely dont look like he gives a solid forget about the guy who died lmao

Steve Zissou why do you have to post such horrible things.

KSDK is now saying something about the same attorney that represented Trayvon Martin's case is now going to represent Michael Brown's case. News is too new to be on the Internet yet, will find sources.
i would be pretty discouraged if I was his family lol

before i dip out of this thread heres a pic of a quiktrip in the riots
[img ]http://i.gyazo.com/6c280fc3ee6b1c46b4996b2d653e6d4b.png[/img]
this brother definitely dont look like he gives a solid forget about the guy who died lmao
that cubs fan living in STL.  >:(

I saw a ksdk camera live this afternoon. There is less looting and more arresting now, and the camera went past the front of the QuikTrip. The entire store is torched from the inferno last night and there are still mobs outside shouting profanity at the camera. Cops/SWAT were standing in front of the gas station pumps in lines with concrete barriers blocking reentry.

Apparently there was looting at the Galleria and Target in Brentwood. And some in Flo Valley.