Author Topic: Reverse Discrimination - High school won't sell C-F-A sandwiches donated free  (Read 3144 times)

All hail Abzu god of water.
All hail Marduk, Zeus, Jupiter, Ra, Odin, Chantico, Malal

Zeus, Jupiter,
Aren't these two the same god, just with different names?

yeah but jupiter is the roman version of the greek god, which means his mythology probably had more wine, war, and cool helmets.

yeah but jupiter is the roman version of the greek god, which means his mythology probably had more wine, war, and cool helmets.

Zeus has more incest though, and I'm pretty sure there's a golden shower somewhere.

Zeus has more incest though, and I'm pretty sure there's a golden shower somewhere.
ew. i like helmets better

some of the roman gods were adaptations of greek gods (venus was Aphrodite basically) with a few changes

True, It won't until Jesus comes back. And I have a feeling that it will be happening quite soon, most likely within this very century, with the way things are going. Wouldn't it be cool if it actually happened on the 2000-anniversary of Jesus's death and resurrection?
Oh, ok. You're trolling.

Thank god, the alternative is that there is that stupid of a person in this world.

the bible never even mentions rapture. thats some fiction from a 70s book.

and god taking the living up to heaven is only mentioned 1 time, by paul in thessalonians. and that reference has nothing to do with revelations (the end times stuff)

christians are handicapped.

especially given that the bible has undergone over 2000 years of editing to suit various agendas
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:15:48 AM by ultimamax »

the bible never even mentions rapture. thats some fiction from a 70s book.

and god taking the living up to heaven is only mentioned 1 time, by paul in thessalonians. and that reference has nothing to do with revelations (the end times stuff)

christians are handicapped.
As if we needed that fun fact to come to that conclusion. :P

At first I was going to call out Planr's inaccurate portrayal of roman history but then i realized he was trolling.

or was he?

/tin foil hat

You have every right to an opinion, Planr, and I agree with alot of things you say, but I specifically disagree with you on these points:

-snip-

True, It won't until Jesus comes back. And I have a feeling that it will be happening quite soon, most likely within this very century, with the way things are going. Wouldn't it be cool if it actually happened on the 2000-anniversary of Jesus's death and resurrection?

One, regardless of if Jesus himself were to be born again, not only would there be people who would shun/ignore his beliefs, thus him being raised to "save humanity" becoming a moot point, proving to people he really is the son of God is nigh impossible in this day and age. Many things can be faked, up to and including the various miracles he performed according to the Bible.

Your messiah will not be returning in my life, or my sons' life, or the sons after them, I hold firm to that belief, but you have a right to your own.

Also, "rampant homoloveuality"? What the hell? Someone being homoloveual is not at all a moral wrong. Where you get that information is just ludicrous.

Again, in this day and age, someone preference in loveuality has nothing to do with morals or beliefs. They are born that way. And I think a gay person can be a perfectly moral person.

What I'm trying to get across is that whether a person likes the D, that person himself being male, is irrelevant to a person's moral compass.

Being "gay" does not make you a murderer, it does not make you a bad person, and it most certainly does not commit some moral transgression.

I apologize if that sounds rash, but I just want to state my opinions.

Planr vs. Forums can go play somewhere else.