Author Topic: Apple announces iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch  (Read 30464 times)

Das, don't get the iPhone 6 until the very clear flaw is fixed.

Das, don't get the iPhone 6 until the very clear flaw is fixed.
mate i won't have enough money to afford that thing until like next year because someone stole my mouthpiece for my euphonium in band and the teacher had to buy a new one for like 40 dollars and she's gonna send the bill to my parents soon
i'm also paying like 50 dollars a month/2000 dollars total to finally own my euphonium

euphonium
Where do you live where it's called that?
Where I live it's called a baritone.

mate i won't have enough money to afford that thing until like next year
Apple is slow to fix things. They might not fix it at all. It'll still sell faster than any other smartphone.

mate i won't have enough money to afford that thing until like next year because someone stole my mouthpiece for my euphonium in band and the teacher had to buy a new one for like 40 dollars and she's gonna send the bill to my parents soon
i'm also paying like 50 dollars a month/2000 dollars total to finally own my euphonium
what the fuuuck
when I played the saxophone i got mine for one-time $150 and it worked really well, wot

Where do you live where it's called that?
Where I live it's called a baritone.
a baritone typically has a longer bell than a euphonium
what the fuuuck
when I played the saxophone i got mine for one-time $150 and it worked really well, wot
alto sax's are cheap as balls

In the US the two words are interchangeable.

a baritone typically has a longer bell than a euphoniumalto sax's are cheap as balls
Uh, mine is worth over $1,000.

Also this just in, iOS 8.0.1 is basically bricking the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.
http://www.technobuffalo.com/videos/this-is-why-you-dont-want-to-update-your-phone-to-ios-8-0-1/

I'm still over here waiting for the Galaxy Note 4 in October

1.Doesn't break when dropped
*2.doesn't bend

posting this on my galaxy tab 4 and i can say it is WAY better than my former iPad!

Only apple device I ever use is the iPod Nano for music. That's it.