Author Topic: i have found the only dubstep i can tolerate  (Read 1507 times)

-nvm didn't read thread-

it's a cartoon fox

does this mean looney tunes is a furry show?? because a rabbit that walks around?????
Disney itself is a giant furry!!!!
And it's "super evil furry" stuff just because of the cover art?
"hey guys let's ALL play devil's advocate and forget that renard is a furry hahahha xddddd epic win"

"hey guys let's ALL play devil's advocate and forget that renard is a furry hahahha xddddd epic win"
OH you're cassord I forgot
You have to tell me so I can ignore you

The only dubstep I can tolerate is everything by Doctor P

OH you're cassord I forgot
You have to tell me so I can ignore you
announcing when you block someone makes you a cool guy :^)

keep furry stuff in the furry thread please.

you're complaining about the ALBUM ART, which has nothing to do with the music
why???