Author Topic: i have found the only dubstep i can tolerate  (Read 1508 times)




keep furry stuff in the furry thread please.
It's music man
why do you care

It's music man
why do you care
It's not what is defined as "social norm"



keep furry stuff in the furry thread please.
it's a cartoon fox

does this mean looney tunes is a furry show?? because a rabbit that walks around?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvyHpIEV75Q

this is more silly than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5qdH05sCrs

and this is more silly than that
wow if only the first song sounded decent and the second song was dubstep

it's a cartoon fox

does this mean looney tunes is a furry show?? because a rabbit that walks around?????

no, and he shouldn't be whining in the first place

I like looney toons, does that make me a furry? no

yuck, the dubstep in the op is the same trashy dubstep that everyone generalizes it as

Disney itself is a giant furry!!!!

yuck, the dubstep in the op is the same trashy dubstep that everyone generalizes it as
but it's infinitely better because wario

keep furry stuff in the furry thread please.
It's not what is defined as "social norm"
And it's "super evil furry" stuff just because of the cover art?

And it's "super evil furry" stuff just because of the cover art?
Oh no I wasn't dissing furries I was just answering his question. I get an almost identical treatment.