Author Topic: How are you doing today, fellow forumers?  (Read 1532 times)


I got a better monitor.
It was cool.


cant sleep due to hype of super mario maker
but imfine




I am eating a tim hortons bagel and drinking my favorite soda,and its 5 PM here.

Only had two classes and not much homework. Then I was told I didn't have to come into work today. My car is also getting a lot better and I just put in an order for a new engine mount. I have to go out and mow the yard now but at least it's a bit cooler than it has been.

I'm being constantly pestered by my friend by him calling me a furcigarette.

normal day for me so I say it's going good

I just finished Imscared: A Pixelated Nightmare so... help me white face is loving with my PC

this school semester is really tough but according to my credit stuff I'm gonna have a much less strenuous and more enjoyable time starting in January

And then i drank all the flavor of my soda. AHHHHH.