Author Topic: How are you doing today, fellow forumers?  (Read 1537 times)

I'm in a good mood right now and I wanted to ask how you guys are doing right now, is everything alright?

my richard is alright ehheahhaehhaeheahe

Amazing, I just got done studying for 6 hours now football is about to start.

Amazing, I just got done studying for 6 hours now football is about to start.
6 hours straight!? Damn son.

Pretty fine, I guess. Rocked a speech in one of my classes, talked to my crush, chilled out with my English teacher from last year and got to drive alone for the 2nd time in my life.


Oh yeah, and about the whole "Talking to my crush" thing, I have a date planned with her now, so I'm hyped.

Got to climb a rock wall in my PE, that was fun


I feel like stuff because one of my friends was "joking" about me even though I was visibly upset. I still doubt he got the loving memo.

I'm fine, it could be better tho

here we go again
prepare for another avatar attack
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 08:37:57 PM by DrHitius »


this was the first thing that popped into my head

i'm having a philosophical discussion with my girlfriend

things are going well



I woke up today and walked down stairs half asleep pretending I had a cup in my hand.

So you can say it was a pretty good day