Author Topic: What Keyswitches are on your main KB? (Strawpoll)  (Read 3396 times)

laptops have scissor

and yeah i agree, not too big of a fan of mechanicals
I like only having to lift my fingers a little bit and also they're loud as forget
Get o-rings then...and you don't even have to lift your fingers any more than you do normally unless you're used to a laptop keyboard.

Get o-rings then...and you don't even have to lift your fingers any more than you do normally unless you're used to a laptop keyboard.
I'm used to a laptop keyboard :P
maybe I'm just not realizing how much better it is for some reason, but I just find that the key depth bothers me and the noise doesn't help
my friend has a mechanical keyboard that's apparently really quiet for a mech and it's still super loud through Skype
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:34:35 PM by TristanLuigi »

laptops have scissor

and yeah i agree, not too big of a fan of mechanicals
I like only having to lift my fingers a little bit and also they're loud as forget

there are plenty of laptops that have rubber dome

the fact that there's 99 votes and not 100+ irks me

I have a Corsair K70 with Cherry Reds. It's been a great keyboard for the few months I've been using it. Very responsive for gaming and comfortable to use for more mundane tasks.

My old keyboard was some generic Dell membrane piece of crap I stole from school.

What keyswitches does a steelseries apex have?

What keyswitches does a steelseries apex have?
looks like membrane