Author Topic: Guitar Hero Live released today  (Read 935 times)

http://kotaku.com/guitar-hero-live-the-kotaku-review-1737541740
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/10/guitar-hero-live-review-this-is-how-you-make-rhythm-games-relevant-again/
Awesome, I've been waiting for a while to see GH come back
Some people are saying it's better than the newly released Rock Band 4, but others say it's worse

At least they dumped the non guitar stuff, as that should stay with Rockband. Glad to see them back, it doesn't interest me as much as the older ones, I usually love the GH series though, just not this one. Looks can be deceiving, so I can't always judge it, I'll probably change my mind if I try it out.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 01:17:01 AM by Kyuande »

I watched Vinny from Vinesaue play it a little earlier ago. Looks alright. But you can only play song in freeplay based on a certain amount of "plays" you have, and you can buy more plays. Like, what the forget. Let me play the songs I want because I would have paid $100 loving dollars for this stuff.

But you can only play song in freeplay based on a certain amount of "plays" you have, and you can buy more plays.
well then, uh

0/10 from me lol. what a load of stuff

Microtransactions in a game that already costs money?
0/10

GH3 still best GH
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:12:45 PM by Sitrus »

Oh look, the game I'm never playing. Ever.

EDIT:
IGN: "with absolutely nothing hidden behind a paywall."

HA
HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT'S A REAL forgetIN' LAUGH
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:19:51 PM by The Murderous Cop »

Honestly, I already knew RB4 was going in the right direction when it basically picked up where it left off. Knew it would kill GHL once GHL was announced.

But you can only play song in freeplay based on a certain amount of "plays" you have, and you can buy more plays.

u fokin wot

basically Guitar Hero: Pay To Play The loving Game Edition

I still have guitar hero world tour for the wii and I absolutely slay that stuff yo

I think the new guitar and play style is a big middle finger to veteran players. I tried a demo at gamestop and i just can't get into it. I've played rockband 4 and i just greatly prefer it. I especially like the make your own guitar solo's, they make it so it always sounds good and it feels epic making your own riffs and licks. Thats just my personal opinion though.

I still play GH3 on my 360 and I dominate 8/10 people who play online. And there's a surprising number of people who do. I wish there were people who played World Tour though

I wish there were people who played World Tour though
I love World Tour but I own it on Wii  :(

I love World Tour but I own it on Wii  :(
me 2

GH Live went on a weird path. I've always preferred Rock Band because I didn't really think they would change their type of rhythm in the game.

me 2

GH Live went on a weird path. I've always preferred Rock Band because I didn't really think they would change their type of rhythm in the game.
I never expected guitar hero to change it so drastically. They really could've called it something else because it in no way feels or plays like the guitar hero I know.