Author Topic: I think I've hit the lowest 'Number Of Active Users' mark  (Read 1571 times)

you're handicapped
hasn't he always been? he's probably hoping for a drama or to just get attention for being annoying on purpose.

he's probably hoping for a drama
I've been trying to avoid being drama'd since I first set foot on these forums

I've been trying to avoid being drama'd since I first set foot on these forums
then why are you intentionally doing something that you know people will give you stuff for lol

then why are you intentionally doing something that you know people will give you stuff for lol
goddamn epic that page stretch
What? The Comic Sans? I don't think "using a font that's kinda hard to read at small sizes" is a drama worthy thing

goddamn epic that page stretch
What? The Comic Sans? I don't think "using a font that's kinda hard to read at small sizes" is a drama worthy thing

many people are of the opinion that comic sans is a stuffty, annoying font. therefore you'll get a lot of stuff thrown at you for it and likely stir up drama. so if you're trying to avoid drama, then why are you doing something that will stir people up?

many people are of the opinion that comic sans is a stuffty, annoying font. therefore you'll get a lot of stuff thrown at you for it and likely stir up drama. so if you're trying to avoid drama, then why are you doing something that will stir people up?
Well.... I pledged to use it until Sunday

Well.... I pledged to use it until Sunday
why? that's a dumb and pointless thing to do. what are you trying to prove by "pledging" to use a dumb font that no one likes? what are you hoping to accomplish?

Fine, I'll stop
damn you people