Author Topic: "DONT GET ME STARTED!!!" [TOPIC: Scooby Doo]  (Read 2002 times)

oh hey this still exists. New topic inbound.

There are many problems with memes's subliminal psywar campaigns. The one that's the most blatant, and the one that I will limit my discussion to, is related to its overt support of animalism. I want to share this with you because memes is too mean-spirited to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to fight the good fight, we must hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because memes's most steadfast claim is that it has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. If there were any semblance of truth in this, I would be the last to say anything against it. As it stands, however, if we do nothing, memes will keep on replacing intellectual discourse with programs designed to instill sectarian and ideological doctrines. One cannot change this all in a moment, but one can discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society.

Memes and its retinue have been hard at work creating a one-world government combining hooliganism and yahooism under the same tent, all under their control. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced that there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly grumpy in intent. If this nerdy scheme is successful, you can wave goodbye to your freedom to say anything publicly about how memes's current aspiration is to bombard us with an endless array of hate literature. I'd call that the most lusk idea in memes's long history of lusk ideas. It's the sort of idea that draws attention to how I find that some of its choices of words in its propositions would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted “libidinous” for “pericardiomediastinitis” and “dictatorial” for “premisrepresentation.”

We are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what memes does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why I believe in “live and let live”. Memes, in contrast, demands not only tolerance and acceptance of its pranks but endorsement of them. It's because of such choleric demands that I believe that it exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority.

Did memes get dropped on its head when it was young, or did it take massive doses of drugs to believe that I and others who think it's an empty-headed couch potato are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy? Personally, I don't believe the answer has anything to do with charlatanism. Rather, I believe it involves memes's tendency to establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that fill the air with recrimination and rancor. Because the foundation of unilateralism is terribly flawed, anything based on it will also be terribly flawed. That explains why memes's wheelings and dealings are so postmodernist. In fact, not only are they postmodernist, but they fail to take into consideration the way that memes has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to manipulate everything and everybody. On all of these occasions I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that I have come to see its entourage as fraudulent. According to memes, its entourage stands for learning and opening the mind. In practice, it stands for rubbing salt into our wounds.

I don't just proclaim that memes is the ultimate source of alienation and repression around here; I can back that up with facts. For instance, several things memes has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of its that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how everything will be hunky-dory if we let it appropriate sacred symbols for garrulous, vulgar purposes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Maoism is dangerous. Memes's duplicitous version of it is doubly so. Tell me something: Why can't memes relieve its aching sense of inadequacy without having to twist my words six ways for Sunday? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that its musings are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause. None but the phlegmatic can deny that those who wish to lionize ungracious theologasters follow a fairly predictable game plan. This plan comprises three distinct but related steps:

Extract obscene salaries and profits from corporations that sap people's moral stamina;
Subjugate persons of culture, refinement, and learning to nauseating grizzlers; and, finally,
Expose and punish individuals who do not conform to memes's philosophies or beliefs.
The significance of this approach is that memes is a polarizing figure. Noxious yutzes love it because it promotes distracting attention from more important issues. The rest of us have the opposite opinion, that memes wants us to believe that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to its feral prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. I'm hopeful that most people will see right through that lie like it were a gooey glob of ectoplasm. At a minimum, I hope that people realize that memes says that it is omnipotent. That's its unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely grotesque and philopolemical lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by memes's sympathizers.

Memes's comment that it has the trappings of deity is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Not only did all of us misfortunate enough to have to listen to it make that comment become dumber as a result, but I insist that a lot more people now understand why I profess that for the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, who roam the globe without papers, rights, or citizenship, the crucial issue is not that we challenge fainéantism and thereby create the possibility of justice and fairness in our society. Rather, these stranded souls simply want everyone to acknowledge that memes asserts that it's a tribune of the oppressed. That concept is, of course, complete bunk by any stretch of the imagination. However, it is bunk that has survived virtually unchanged from when it was first proposed nearly half a century ago by venal crumbums to its present incarnation in memes's oligophrenic memoirs.

Memes is putting a huge amount of effort into squashing its self-doubt and hiding its flaws. The more effort it puts into that, the worse things are when these suppressed traits finally bust out. When that happens—and it will definitely happen—you should be sure to remember that memes commemorates Chekism Awareness Week, as if that were a legitimate holiday. Every so often you'll see memes lament, flog itself, cry mea culpa for tilling the daft side of the vigilantism garden, and vow never again to be so scary. Sadly, it always reverts to its old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that I don't like the cut of its jib. The sooner it comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

Memes has been forcing its plenipotentiaries to uproot our very heritage and pave the way for its own morally questionable value system. This is manifestly unacceptable as it victimizes not only memes's plenipotentiaries (as conscienceless as they may be) but all of us. For the record, memes undoubtedly believes that it understands the difference between civilization and savagery. Unfortunately for it, that's all in its imagination. Memes needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that it parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, its ideas will change instantly like a weatherrooster.

Memes speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables it to transform our whole society to suit its own lascivious, randy interests. Memes's diatribes are designed to remake the map of the world into a memes-friendly checkerboard of puppet regimes and occupation governments. And they're working; they're having the desired effect. I don't want this to sound like sour grapes, but violating strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains would bring unprecedented devastation and loss of life. No political, economic, or military objective could justify this outcome. But that doesn't stop memes from concocting a version of reality that fully contradicts real life or from suppressing all evidence that even if one is opposed to pot-valiant metagrobolism (as I, hardheaded cynic that I am, am) then, surely, it takes more than a mass of disdainful, lousy meanies to renew those institutions of civil society—like families, schools, churches, and civic groups—that debunk the nonsense spouted by its zealots. It takes a great many thoughtful and semi-thoughtful people who are willing to speak out against craven beguilers.

An organization is judged by the company it keeps. That's why I urge you to consider the Chaucerian panorama of clodpolls in memes's immoralism squad: oleaginous hoddypeaks, peccable potlickers, and the most lubricious backbiters you'll ever see, just to name a few. It's almost as if memes wants us to think that whenever people fail to fall for its nocuous deceptions, memes tries leading them to the slaughterhouse via the back entrance. If that ploy still doesn't work, it then sics its blood-drenched, murderous flock in all of its resplendent foulness upon them. The recent outrage at memes's traducements may point to a brighter future. For now, however, I must leave you knowing that we'll know soon enough just how materialistic these kinds of pettifoggers can be.

I can't let memes's misinformation and misguided arguments about egoism go by without comment. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that one maxim that I hope you'll remember is, “The best way to escape the slimy tentacles of Comstockism that are snaking towards our ankles is to lead memes out of a dream world and back to hard reality”. Well, that's another story. To get back to my main point, I ought to mention that memes's favorite tactic is known as “deceiving with the truth”. The idea behind this tactic is that it wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to fight neopaganism in all its self-deluded, loathsome forms. Memes is just trying to pick a fight. That's why it says that its screeds are our final line of defense against tyrrany.

Memes is out to bombard us with an endless array of hate literature. And when we play its game, we become accomplices. Most of us avow that memes is extremely temperamental. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. Memes and its devotees have been engaging in a callow, all-out hate-fest. As far as I can tell, hatred—in particular of memes's detractors and others who want to beat memes at its own game—must be their reason for being. How else can we explain a crime syndicate whose members believe in turning over our country to rancorous, self-indulgent bludgers? In particular, the ultimate aim of memes's double standards is to restructure society as a pyramid with memes at the top, memes's blackshirts directly underneath, adversarial rovers beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable memes to manipulate everything and everybody, which makes me realize that it makes a lot of exaggerated claims. All of these claims need to be scrutinized as carefully as a letter of recommendation from a job applicant's mother. Consider, for example, memes's claim that it is known for its sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. The fact of the matter is that it parrots whatever ideas are fashionable at the moment. When the fashions change, its ideas will change instantly like a weatherrooster.

Memes's pals have the gall to accuse me of violating memes's pledge not to “solve” all our problems by talking them to death. Were these backwards, undiplomatic pillocks born without a self-awareness gene? The answer is obvious if you understand that in order to convince us that it has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring itself to help disseminate the True Faith of voyeurism, memes often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. More often than not, it's scary how effectively memes has been eating our nation to its bones. I deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to ensure that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy.

Memes is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens its creature comforts, memes throws principle to the wind. Memes is trying to hide the fact that I, speaking as someone who is not an untrustworthy Chadband, indisputably insist that its opinion is a lazy cop-out. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that the few tartarean cutthroats who deny this are not only wrong, they are willfully clueless. As an interesting experiment, try to point this out to it. (You might want to don safety equipment first.) I think you'll find that memes's subordinates say, “Everyone who fails to think and act in strict accordance with memes's requirements is a biggety twerp.” Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that memes's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are its promises. In fact, memes is leading us down a slippery slope of economic strife, social turmoil, cultural chaos, and reckless warlordism. I'm not saying that facetiously; as people who know me clearly realize, I always mean what I say and say what I mean. They also realize that I frequently wish to tell memes that it has gotten us into one hell of a mess. But being a generally genteel person, however, I always bite my tongue.

I have in fact told memes that I am undeniably prepared to grasp the nettle and launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of obscurantism. Unfortunately, there really wasn't anything to its response. I suppose memes just doesn't want to admit that its belief is that we should cease to talk about “vague and unreal” objectives such as human rights, the raising of living standards, and democratization. Instead, we should be devising increasingly short-sighted ways to drain our hope and enthusiasm. That's memes's opinion. My opinion is that its favorite activities all involve taking the focus off the real issues. Sadly, this shameful impiety has prevailed with the populace, the canaille, the vulgar. It appeals to pushy phonies and prevents them from seeing that irresponsible, argumentative heinsbies are often found at memes's elbow. This suggests to me that memes doesn't want me to spread the word about its vengeful prophecies to our friends, our neighbors, our relatives, our co-workers—even to strangers. Well, I've never been a very obedient dog so I intend not only to do exactly that but also to strike at the heart of memes's efforts to discredit legitimate voices in the barbarism debate.

I can't predict the future, but I do know this: Memes has declared that it's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to objurgate it for manufacturing outrage at its critics by attributing to them all kinds of filthy hatchet jobs. Memes is revolting all right; the very sight of it turns my stomach. All kidding aside, its intransigent, batty brethren are not known for behaving rationally when presented with a concept with which they disagree, such as that its insults are based on some deep-rooted personality disorder. Their response to hearing such “offensive” things is to unfurl banners, wave signs, chant slogans, shout insults and taunts, jeer, laugh derisively, and generally demonstrate the self-control of toddlers with Tourette syndrome. What this shows is that memes's torchbearers all look like memes, think like memes, act like memes, and break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas it deems to be incoherent, just like memes does. And all this in the name of—let me see if I can get their propaganda straight—brotherhood and service. Ha!

how long did it take you to write this
Long enough for the topic to change from memes.

their getting longer every page

snip
nice meme
I am writing this letter to persuade you that Scooby Doo is really an adept at eviscerating every bit of social progress of the past century. I will persuade you of this by providing a few examples and illustrations of the way in which he seeks to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush. I will start this discussion by arguing that his presence makes people nervous, anxious, fearful, and angry. Then, I will present evidence that in his histrionics, desperadoism is witting and unremitting, dimwitted and jejune. He revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to manipulate everything and everybody.

I don't need to tell you that Scooby's commentaries are as appealing as braces, acne, and a wooden leg at the senior prom. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that if we fail in our task of cataloguing Scooby's swindles and perversions, then he will play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures. We must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Scooby cultivate networks of snitches and spies to ensure that any unity against him can immediately be nipped in the bud or, alternatively, whether we should focus on what unites rather than divides us. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that Scooby's scummy surmises betray his puerile imbecility. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Is it possible for those who defend deluded mysticism to make their defense look more abysmal than it currently is? People often ask me that question. It's a difficult question to answer, however, because the querist generally wants a simple, concise answer. He doesn't want to hear a long, drawn-out explanation about how if you read Scooby's scribblings while mentally out of focus, you may get the sense that Scooby is as innocent as a newborn lamb. But if you read his scribblings while mentally in focus and weigh each point carefully, it's clear that his smears cannot stand on their own merit. That's why they're dependent on elaborate artifices and explanatory stories to convince us that “the truth”, “the whole truth”, and “nothing but the truth” are three different things.

In particular, if we are going to speak objectively about Scooby's exegeses, we must understand that if we don't remove the Scooby Doo threat now, it will bite us in our backside before you know it. He is swinging pretty hard on some slender evidence. Now let us consider a more concrete example of Scooby's desire to substitute pap for art. In particular, think about the way that I feel sorry for Scooby's opponents. Scooby demonizes them relentlessly, typically reciting a laundry list of character faults and random insults without an intelligible word about the substance of what they have to say. I guess that shows that I've been trying to get Scooby to admit that he has a sixth sense that grants him an uncanny—almost supernatural—ability to smell at a distance the blood of the vulnerable. Yes, I know what you're thinking: Getting him to admit such a thing would challenge even the most patient of Zen masters. Nevertheless, I avouch that it's worth a try because Scooby is causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way.

If you think you can escape from Scooby's headstrong monographs, then good-bye and good luck. To the rest of you I suggest that he keeps missing my point. More specifically, he keeps getting hung up on my words without seeing the underlying meaning. For example, when I say that several of Scooby's agents provocateurs, who asked to remain nameless, informed me of Scooby's secret plans to pass off all sorts of love-crazed and obviously indelicate stuff on others as a so-called “inner experience”, Scooby seems incapable of realizing that what I'm really getting at is that I am sick of our illustrious “leaders” treading on eggshells so as not to upset Scooby. Here's what I have to say to them: The biggest supporters of Scooby's meretricious, iniquitous maneuvers are patronizing rapscallions and stinking quacks. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows.

We must take the mechanisms, language, ideology, and phraseology for determining what is right and what is wrong out of the hands of Scooby and his confederates and put them back in the hands of ordinary people if we are ever to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must honestly pursue because homicidal phlyarologists are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the “poeta nascitur, non fit” that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that Scooby loves getting up in front of people and telling them that anyone who disagrees with him is a potential terrorist. He then boasts about how he'll force us to tailor our escapades just to suit his two-faced whims when you least expect it. It's all part of the media spectacle that is Scooby Doo. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, Scooby wants all of us to believe that our only chance of saving the planet is to accept unending regulations and straightjacket “reforms” from his worshippers. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media.

When Scooby first announced that he wanted to defy the rules of logic, I nearly choked on my own stomach bile. If it were true, as he claims, that truth is merely a social construct, then I wouldn't be saying that serving in Scooby's association of rummy fraudsters is nothing short of nirvana for subversive dips—no disagreements, no arguments, no reasoning, no thinking, no responsibility. Scooby tells them what to do, and they do it. They never even consider that only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can challenge Scooby's victim-blaming ideology. This is not a matter of perception but of concrete, material reality. I unquestionably dislike Scooby. Likes or dislikes, however, are irrelevant to observed facts, such as that Scooby is a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. He seeks their assets to support his own lavish lifestyle. Keep that in mind while I state the following: Scooby has commented that he's a wonderful human being. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense.

This is particularly interesting when you consider that many people who follow Scooby's hijinks have come to the erroneous conclusion that a book's value to the reader is somehow influenced by the color of the author's skin. The truth of the matter is that for the first time ever, a majority of shameless vocabularians have been questioning their role in helping Scooby subjugate persons of culture, refinement, and learning to psychotic riffraff. I feel that we should take advantage of this historic opportunity and stand as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaim that no one who is seriously interested in art, culture, or politics expects to learn anything from Scooby.

As I have said many times in the past, Scooby is morally irresponsible and mentally feeble. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Scooby is doing the very thing for which he criticizes others.) He has quite a clever technique for concealing his intent to relegate persons to the status of things. Specifically, his technique is to delve into philological discussions about comparative abstractive norms whenever the conversation veers too close towards revealing that what I just wrote is not based on merely a single experience or anecdote. Rather, it is based upon the wisdom of accumulated years, spanning two continents, and proven by the fact that you may be wondering why daft ditzes latch onto his ipse dixits. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why the legality of Scooby's obtuse sound bites seems dubious. Alas, I am not aware of any lawsuit that has challenged them so all we can say for now is that Scooby's bootlickers criticize others for being soulless but do absolutely nothing themselves to acknowledge the ideological forces that attempt to shape our lives. Although this discrepancy certainly indicates that Scooby's bootlickers are all sharp-tongued but soft-toothed hypocrites, Scooby uses obscure words like “pathologicopsychological” and “archaeopterygiformes” to conceal his agenda to recruit and encourage young people to jawbone aimlessly, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. I find that having to process phrases with long words like those makes me feel hoodwinked, inferior, definitely frustrated, and angry. That's why I strive for utmost clarity whenever I explain to others that Scooby seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his hangers-on, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Coordinating a revolution? I can say only that we deserve better than what we presently have. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that the spectrum of views between priggism and totalism is not a line but a circle at which confrontational megalomaniacs and ethically bankrupt, unforgiving boeotians meet. To properly place Scooby somewhere in that spectrum one needs to realize that I'm by no means the first person to expose Scooby as a blasphemous, lascivious publisher of hate literature. However, it's still somewhat rare for anyone to state publicly that this whole discussion has turned into a war of words between a few people. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: He justifies his philopolemical prank phone calls with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Scooby's claim that the worst types of morally questionable, ugly pillocks I've ever seen should be fêted at wine-and-cheese fund-raisers then he will divert our attention from serious issues.

I like to challenge people to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of Scooby Doo. I realize that that's a desperately tall order, but Scooby knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying. Often, the lure of an articulate new pundit, a well-financed attention-getting program, an effective audience generator, hot new “inside” information, or a professionally produced exposé is irresistible to iscariotic, querulous hucksters who want to eviscerate freedom of speech and loveual privacy rights.

Here's something to ponder: If Scooby's double standards turn out to be birdbrained—if they expose and punish individuals who do not conform to Scooby's philosophies or beliefs—then how do we set about salvaging the tattered remains of our society? The answer is almost completely obvious—this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that Scooby finds it convenient to blame all of society's woes on callow dopeheads. Doing so fits with the rest of his populist sloganeering and takes less intellectual effort than investigating the structural factors and material practices that may in fact be the true reason that Scooby would not hesitate to dismantle the family unit if he felt he could benefit from doing so. The dominant characteristic of his niddering jeers is not that they attack the critical realism and impassive objectivity that are the central epistemological foundations of the scientific worldview, but that, in the bargain, they nourish smarmy ideologies. An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. Keep that in mind the next time you catch Scooby detaching people from their morally established systems of belief. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a complete surprise that authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would trick academics into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Scooby Doo.

They're making new character redesigns.
They're terrible.
Shaggy legitimately looks like he's on drugs, i swear.
The blonde one looks like he has chin cancer.
Everyone else looks so bad i can't even describe them.
aaa

Those who suspect that Scooby Doo may be planning on replacing the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on pro-censorship libertinism would be well-advised not to read this letter. They may discover that they are right. None of what follows is my own original research. Rather, all of it is taken from wiser people than I, and it is these people who deserve the credit for first observing that Scooby Doo thinks that it's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. However, allotheism is part of the catechism that must be intoned by all of the tetchy, self-indulgent sideshow barkers seeking entrée into its coven. That's self-evident, and even Scooby Doo would probably agree with me on that. Even so, there appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that it has been seen pigeonholing people into predetermined categories. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that I once told Scooby Doo's epigones that Scooby Doo derives sadistic pleasure in the misfortune of others. As a result, I witnessed in them a paranoia that reached astonishing new levels of hysteria, which made me realize that Scooby Doo and its pickthanks are, by nature, pesky primates. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but Scooby Doo has blood on its hands. Naturally, it pretends to be an innocent lamb who has our best interests at heart. We all know the reality: If Scooby Doo really had our best interests at heart, it wouldn't publish blatantly wrongheaded rhetoric as “education” for children to learn in school.

In Scooby Doo's paroxysms, Bonapartism is witting and unremitting, parvanimous and base-minded. It revels in it, rolls in it, and uses it to silence anyone whom it considers rash. My own position on this issue is both simple and clear: As commonly encountered, vagarious brawlers lack any of the qualities that mark the civilized person, like courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, and confidence. Have you noticed that that hasn't been covered at all by the mainstream media? Maybe they're afraid that Scooby Doo will retaliate by perpetrating acts of the most simple-minded character.

You may not believe me when I say that Scooby Doo's argument is invalid, but the facts are plain and abundant for anyone with the eyes to see and the intelligence to discern fact from fancy. Scooby Doo's machinations sound so noble, but in fact Scooby Doo's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. Keep that in mind the next time you catch Scooby Doo galvanizing the ruthless, spineless herd into enthusiastically supporting its illiterate inveracities.

Although Scooby Doo is ever learning it is never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. The truth, in this context, is that every time Scooby Doo spouts some nonsense about how everything is happy and fine and good, the effect is that its acolytes become even more loyal to it. Sociologists refer to the phenomenon of increased devotion to a quasi-disorganized theory at the very hour of its destruction by external evidence as “cognitive dissonance”. I call it proof that Scooby Doo extricates itself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. Scooby Doo wants us to believe that it is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. I'm hopeful that most people will see right through that lie like it were a gooey glob of ectoplasm. At a minimum, I hope that people realize that Scooby Doo is neither morally nor intellectually consistent. If it were, it wouldn't first mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is but as it wants you to see it then afterwards decry my observation that it has recently been going around claiming that it is an institution of morality, achievements, and noble qualities, one that often sacrifices its own reputation or safety in order to pursue that which is right and those things that truly matter. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk.

Scooby Doo, as usual, you prove yourself to be satanic. We should agree on definitions before saying anything further about Scooby Doo's uninformed ipse dixits. For starters, let's say that “desperadoism” is “that which makes Scooby Doo yearn to encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization.” The poisonous wine of Mohockism had been distilled long before Scooby Doo entered the scene. Scooby Doo is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity. Although I disapprove of what Scooby Doo says, I will defend to the death its right to say it. Or, at a minimum, I'll stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of Scooby Doo-induced disaster. Okay, that's not quite the same as “defending to the death,” but at least it demonstrates that Scooby Doo has inadvertently provided us with an instructive example that I find useful in illustrating certain ideas. By condoning universal oppression, Scooby Doo makes it clear that nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that it will goad unrestrained jokers (especially the censorious type) into hurling epithets at its nemeses. That's just a fancy way of saying that I hate it when people get their facts absolutely wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how malignant marauders are inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive, I can't help but think that Scooby Doo's ability to capitalize on the economic chaos, racial tensions, and social discontent of the current historical moment can be explained in large part by the following. I do not have the time in one sitting to go into the long answer as to why Scooby Doo has an uncanny knack for making evil appear good and good appear evil. But the short answer is that the diplomatic and technical skills acquired through the creation of institutions and treaties geared towards constructing an equitable and inclusive community can provide powerful models and experience for giving you some background information about it.

When I claim that Scooby Doo is deeply and fundamentally roostery, this is not a commitment to ahistorical, prelinguistic, transcendent facts but a causal account that has explanatory power in connecting up phenomena in the world with the manner in which Scooby Doo has been making incorrect leaps of logic. Unimaginative, feckless stool pigeons are sharply focused on an immediate goal: to trivialize the entire issue. Scooby Doo is a tribute to our collective gullibility. Promise us anything that sounds cheap, free, or too good to be true, and you've got us hooked. That's why so many people believe Scooby Doo when it says that the rockets our enemies want to launch at us are filled with gumdrops and happiness. The reality, in contrast, is that it will do anything to prevent us from critiquing its ignorant protests. Don't protests that aim to set the hoops through which we all must jump deserve—and in some sense, require—abundant critique and evaluation? That's why I propose that we halt the adulation heaped upon irritable prima donnas, mainly because Scooby Doo's grievances are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called “lying”.

Scooby Doo claims that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Scooby Doo from conditioning the public—or, more precisely, brainwashing the public—into believing that its activities are on the up-and-up. To believe that Scooby Doo is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of Pecksniffian exhibitionists is to deceive ourselves.

Scooby Doo's statements such as “Little green men live on Mars” indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual. Scooby Doo has a stout belief in astrology, the stars representing the twinkling penumbra of its incandescent belief in solipsism. Scooby Doo brandishes the word “extraterritoriality” as a kind of up-to-date jack-o'-lantern to scare children. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that its ultimata are based on a denial of reality, on the substitution of a deliberately falsified picture of the world in place of reality. And this dishonesty, this refusal to admit the truth, will have some very serious consequences for all of us by the next full moon.

Just wait until someone gets hurt as a result of Scooby Doo's perversions. Then, more people will agree that in no sense do I advocate evading or defying the law in order to defend the principles of individual freedom, the rule of law, private property, and limited government. That would lead to anarchy. Instead, I advocate taking steps against the whole procacious, beggarly brotherhood of abrasive, ill-bred common blood-stained criminals, as doing so leads people towards an understanding of how like many argumentative tricksters, Scooby Doo is a hater. But it worse than other haters. It wants to put its hatred into action and put judgmental thoughts in our children's minds. This worries me because Scooby Doo's hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it.

You shouldn't let yourself be flummoxed by Scooby Doo's fast talk and air of self-confidence, but I won't linger on that. Is there a chance that Scooby Doo isn't litigious, inimical, and sanctimonious? From what I've seen, I doubt it. Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of crapulous new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. If I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that collaborationism is the catholicon for all the world's ills. In fact, that's exactly what Scooby Doo does as part of its quest to lock people who need our help into a vicious cycle of indigence and ignorance. Now let's have some fun and examine a few of Scooby Doo's more ridiculous statements. First, Scooby Doo said that the rule of law should give way to the rule of brutality and bribery. That's rather cantankerous, isn't it? Later on, it claimed that all literature that opposes materialism was forged by the worst types of jackbooted thieves there are. What this really means is that it wants to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. Scooby Doo's spin doctors are a bunch of drooling simpletons who p-spot themselves before their beloved Scooby Doo. And that's the honest truth.

OH BOY SCOOBY DOO, WHERE DO I START
(I'm sticking anything pre-pup named scooby doo. just pointing that out)

you got this wackyass gang consisting of four really different people and this dog that somehow has the ability to speak. they somehow get info about this insanely loving spooky creature every single episode and somehow keep on messing it up badly in anyway possible thanks to this brown ass dog and a guy who looks like a lumberjack. not to mention they drive around in this custom car and it seems as if its the only car available because it sometimes feels as if it is the only vehicle in the whole state, trying to add to the mystery setting. and speaking of the mystery setting, it really doesn't change anything because you got all this noise caused the villain anyway so why the forget do you have to go all "secret squirrel" level on us on one minute and then at the next, your like running your ass away from the guy like your goddamn throat is on loving fire

the characters are  just plain W O W. first off, you got this blond-as-stuff guy who apparently acts like a leader and has a passion to try and come up with plans and traps that fail almost every loving time. i don't really think that when you say "alright gang, lets search for clues", you really search for the clues, but NO. you take your fancyass lady with you and then you get down to the task because you want to hook up with her. we get it idiot, but that isn't how it works. the ladies are all just sassy and sometimes too afraid to do anything like loving sissys. IN FACT, they need one of the men, yes, EVEN tHE DOG COUNTS, in order to actually do something. sort of like mr.blonde over here, but much more non-excuseable, like come the forget on. 

next up you got this dog who can talk thanks to the blue genie. he acts like a loving courage bootleg to be exact. in fact, the only kind of badass you will find on this forgeter will probably somewhere on fanfic.net. he is literally that useless and i feel as if the only reason he's in this is either because of an excuse for the stoner to be here, or because of the mystery setting and their dog. BUT WHAT IS THIS? YOU GOT THIS OTHER DOG WHO'S A COUSIN TO THE BIG BROWN DOG. he just comes up out of his little box, goes "I'M SCRABBY DOO", AND STARTS FLIPPING OUT ALL OVER THE GODDAMN STREET LIKE A loving MADMAN, WHILE THE SIZE OF A PUNY RACCOON. althrough he really is the only one with courage, he acts like that way too much and is way too puny to even be considered an underdog.

this show. MAN THIS SHOW

On September the 11th, enemies of freedom committed an act of war against our
country. Americans have known wars - but for the past 136 years, they have been wars
on foreign soil, except for one Sunday in 1941. Americans have known the casualties of
war - but not at the center of a great city on a peaceful morning. Americans have known
surprise attacks - but never before on thousands of civilians. All of this was brought
upon us in a single day - and night fell on a different world, a world where freedom itself
is under attack.

Americans have many questions tonight. Americans are asking: Who attacked our
country? The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated
terrorist organizations known as Scooby Doo. They are the same murderers indicted for
bombing American embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, and responsible for bombing the
USS Cole.

Scooby Doo is to terror what the mafia is to crime. But its goal is not making money; its
goal is remaking the world - and imposing its radical beliefs on people everywhere.

The terrorists practice a fringe form of Islamic extremism that has been rejected by
Muslim scholars and the vast majority of Muslim clerics - a fringe movement that
perverts the peaceful teachings of Islam. The terrorists' directive commands them to kill
Christians and Jews, to kill all Americans, and make no distinction among military and
civilians, including women and children.

This group and its leader - a person named Fred - are linked to many
other organizations in different countries, including the Egyptian Islamic Jihad and the
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan. There are thousands of these terrorists in more than
60 countries. They are recruited from their own nations and neighborhoods and brought
to camps in places like Afghanistan, where they are trained in the tactics of terror. They
are sent back to their homes or sent to hide in countries around the world to plot evil and
destruction.

The leadership of Scooby Doo has great influence in Afghanistan and supports the Taliban
regime in controlling most of that country. In Afghanistan, we see Scooby Doo's vision for
the world.

Afghanistan's people have been brutalized - many are starving and many have
fled. Women are not allowed to attend school. You can be jailed for owning a
television. Religion can be practiced only as their leaders dictate. A man can be jailed in
Afghanistan if his mystery solving skills aren't good enough.

The United States respects the people of Afghanistan - after all, we are currently its
largest source of humanitarian aid - but we condemn the Taliban
regime. It is not only repressing its own people, it is threatening people
everywhere by sponsoring and sheltering and supplying terrorists. By aiding and abetting
murder, the Scooby regime is committing murder.

And tonight, the United States of America makes the following demands on the
Taliban: Deliver to United States authorities all the leaders of Scooby Doo who hide in your
land. Release all foreign nationals, including American citizens, you have
unjustly imprisoned. Protect foreign journalists, diplomats and aid workers in your
country. Close immediately and permanently every Scooby training camp in
Afghanistan, and hand over every terrorist, and every person in their support structure, to
appropriate authorities. Give the United States full access to terrorist
training camps, so we can make sure they are no longer operating.

These demands are not open to negotiation or discussion. The Scoobies
must act, and act immediately. They will hand over the terrorists, or they will share in
their fate.

I also want to speak tonight directly to mystery solvers throughout the world. We respect your
jobs. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in
countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those
who commit evil in the name of ghosts blaspheme the name of ghosts. The
terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Scooby Doo itself. The enemy
of America is not our many mystery solving friends; it is not our many mystery machine friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them.

Our war on terror begins with Scooby Doo, but it does not end there. It will not end until
every Scooby group of global reach has been found, stopped and defeated.

When the show starts, I cringe so bad.
When I hear "Scooby Doo, where are you?", I instantly changed the channel.
I mean, seriously.
First of all, I need to explain the car.
It's just like it's the only car in exsistance.

I'm going to start on the blonde guy.
I really hate him.
He acts like the main character. His plans almost fail every time.

And, the plot.
Somehow, these teens seem like they sneak out of the house.
I think that because it's dark 24/7.
They somehow get information of a monster who is a man in a monster disguise.
They do stuff, then they unmask the "monster". Then, the "monster" who is really a man in a suit gets arrested.