40 (45.5%)
Windows
2 (2.3%)
Nokia/Blackberry
3 (3.4%)
No Phone
13 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: what phone do you have  (Read 2737 times)

I have a Galaxy S6. I don't like how Verizon is allowed to load it up with a bunch of virtually irremovable bloatware (pre-loading bloatware on an OS is something that can be found on many devices, but you're typically able to uninstall whatever you want) and the fact they lock down the bootloader. More of a carrier problem than anything so don't be discouraged if you're looking to buy one, it's a really fantastic phone save for the software.

Come to think of it, I switched over from an iPhone expecting to have a little more freedom over the OS, and while actual file system access and an open app distribution platform is great, I was hoping to at least have root privileges but nothing has been done for months so far. Again, it's Verizon's fault.

A while ago a friend gave me his LG G2 to unbrick and as soon as I had cyanogenmod running on it, the performance (response time, task execution speed and GUI "smoothness") was actually superb compared to my S6 without any mods. Samsung can build a great phone but the fact they allow carriers to bloat it to stuff completely devalues the actual advantage.

Moto x pure, bamboo back because why not.

LG L70. stuff camera but a decent phone tbh

Also add LG to the poll
why add LG to the poll? The poll is simply polling what OSs people use; LG phones always use Android.

Yes

6+ here.
Dont recommend keeping it in your pocket 7 hours a day though.
It bent, luckily I was still under warranty, so i got a replacement

why add LG to the poll? The poll is simply polling what OSs people use; LG phones always use Android.
Oh my bad, I thought it was a poll for brands

Galaxy note 5 from samsung in a blue case with a kickstand to support  it on flat surfaces

I have a Samsung S3 and iPhone 4

I only use the iPhone for music and games tho, Samsung is better for serious business

the question says "what brand" and I didn't know that Nokia/BlackBerry had their own OS so I was also confused

hot pink motorola razr
my mom had that phone for a good 5 years and then she got an iphone