Author Topic: how do i get over a fear of driving?  (Read 5774 times)

i had one of those when i was little and i ironically did 3 rollovers.

don't panic. in fact, take your meds hill. that's primarily one of the reason you keep doubting yourself and having these stressed induced panic attacks.

Take it slow and start off somewhere with no cars around like an empty parking lot to move around and get used to being in control of the car.

mash down the gas pedal through the market.
you'll get rid of your fear in the insane asylum then.

The answer is you just go drive. When my dad 'learned to drive', he started by driving up and down his driveway about 3 times, then he illegally drove across the city to table mountain.

If you go get in the car right now and drive on the interstate, chances are you'll be absolutely fine (don't actually do this though, but it's true). Go get in the car and do circles in a parking lot and you'll get the hang of it in no time.

Man this generation is really full of pussies.

Man this generation is really full of pussies.
loving millennials

"Confidence through accomplishment."

i got my temporary license 2 months ago, and i haven't drove since. i think this fear spawned due to the fact my mom just gave me the keys the day i got my license, and i had a panic attack.
Euro Truck Simulator 2
jk. I'd say drive around in some empty parking lots and roads that aren't busy if you feel like you need to get more well-acquainted with your vehicle. Get to the point where you feel comfortable driving.

My dad told me to go straight and turn right into one of the most busiest avenues in the city to get used to being around starfishs.