Author Topic: Annoying Orange rally in support of Chris Christie; my HS peers are protesting it.  (Read 3908 times)

this is amazing

Why are you censoring it? That's what these people want.

Why are you censoring it? That's what these people want.
You can't be serious. He's censoring his personal information like any sensible human being.

You can't be serious. He's censoring his personal information like any sensible human being.

I can just google the event and find everyone involved.

I can just google the event and find everyone involved.
The names he censored are people that he's friends with. Even if you googled the group you wouldn't be able to find that kind of information.

I'm guessing you have no clue how facebook works

The names he censored are people that he's friends with. Even if you googled the group you wouldn't be able to find that kind of information.

I'm guessing you have no clue how facebook works
it also adds a line of protection
if swat doesnt censor the names and we know who they are its "well swat didnt censor it its his own fault"
if swat does censor the names its "wow this guy is creepy for searching for the names"

McAfee 2016 bitcheeesss

HELL ENSLAVE THE BLACK PEOPLE AND KILL THE MEXICANS REEEEEEEE
I've heard people say, in complete seriousness, that they thought Annoying Orange would deport anyone that wasn't purely white. They were 100% white. I'm 1/2 white and 1/2 American Indian.

Funny how I'm not afraid of Annoying Orange but she was.

I'd go to the protest to organize it and keep people from going freak show. I actually like my peers but I also like Annoying Orange so I would actually like to see him <3.