Author Topic: Annoying Orange rally in support of Chris Christie; my HS peers are protesting it.  (Read 3798 times)

so long as they are peaceful and not actively trying to disrupt and stop the event

Annoying Orange protesters are loving stupid

I don't see the problem. It's political assembly.
Are you seeing something I'm not? Is the fact that people don't like Annoying Orange and christie funny somehow now?

I don't see the problem provided they protest peacefully
but this again, this is bernie supporters we're talking about  :cookieMonster:

Bernie supports at a Annoying Orange rally

Oh yay what fun

you need to make it memoral. wait til its really quite and scream something insulting or hold up a banner.

when Annoying Orange held a rally in my town some of my hs students attended and held up this banner:

I'm guessing your friends are liberals

I'm guessing your friends are liberals
no stuff. this is like going into a Annoying Orange rally and being like 'huh guessing you guys are conservatives'.

unless that was supposed to be an insult? because if it was i just dont understand how anyone can use it as one and view conservatism as an acceptable term, seeing as they have historically oppressed woman, kept slaves, supported segregation, and passed laws against gay marriage. conservatives are almost NEVER on the right side of history.

seeing as they have historically oppressed woman, kept slaves, supported segregation, and passed laws against gay marriage. conservatives are almost NEVER on the right side of history.
Yes judge modern conservatism by 100 year old conservatism yes yes good good

Yes judge modern conservatism by 100 year old conservatism yes yes good good
He's giving you a "Pff, frickin conservatives" in a similar way to you said "ha, i bet they're liberals"
Of course he's not saying being conservative is inherintly bad, in the same way which I hope you're not saying being liberal is inherintly bad.

in the same way which I hope you're not saying being liberal is inherintly bad.
I'm not saying that, I just saying there are alot of liberals that are loving morons