Author Topic: ZincTheChemist's stuffty Server  (Read 1263 times)

Alright, I don't really know where else to post this, so here goes.
A couple days ago I hosted a server called ZincTheChemist's Bedroom Freebuild. I just loaded up the Bedroom Static map. The first day I hosted was rather.. Empty A few people joined, most of them messed around. Some people just joined, got bored and left. I dunno. The second day I hosted it was a lot more fun. The server at one point maxed out 14/14 people, which is a first for me. Got a bunch of friendly people on, some friggen geniuses (MLGTomato.. lookin at you.) made some cool builds. A friend ( don't know if I can still call him that ) showed me setPlayerTransform, and together we made really trippy teleport builds. The third day however went to stuff. I don't know why, and I'm not gonna make excuses, but I basically just went full on jerkaholic mode, I was bein a prick. Started being a badmin and kicking people for no reason, kept on cussing and calling my players idiots and worse. I'm sorry, MeatWad and to all else whom I offended and such. Just thought I should put this up.

seems legit...........

looks ambiguous...
and weird

/neutral

>hosted a server called ZincTheChemist's bedroom freebuild
>hosted
>implying you are the host
>admits to being a badmin/prick in server
>dramaing own server
w[hat] is t[his] even

this is better than tribal SHOULD HAVE THIER BL KEYS REVOKED

Have you been smoking anything recently

The Above Users Cannot Understand An Apology Of Sorts? Even If Unnecessary, It Is Still An Apology Thread.

What Is The Issue?

The Above Users Cannot Understand An Apology Of Sorts? Even If Unnecessary, It Is Still An Apology Thread.

What Is The Issue?

Thanks for understanding. And yes, its just an apology thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

What Is The Issue?
Ok are you a robot or something?

What Is The Issue?

Thanks for understanding. And yes, its just an apology thread. Nothing more, nothing less.

Commie, I can deal with the capitalizations. Heck, I can even agree; it's an apology thread.
But I think you both should understand the one simple fact that nobody on these forums like apology threads. Not only do they not seem credible, they are a huge waste of time and forum space, a breeding ground for trolls and stuffposters alike, and overall, OP's only embarrassing themselves.

Not surprising, since this thread was already a train wreck to begin with.

NOEDIT: It's not like nobody cares. It's that they hate this kind of stuff showing up on the front page.

Quote from: Badspot
The drama forum is a reflection of the ills of society.

/fullsupportthatyou'reaterriblehostandabadmin
Why the hell did you drama yourself? What did you think would happen?