Author Topic: Ravenfield  (Read 1931 times)

Ravenfield is a single player shooter, where you and up to 900 AI's fight to the death, with teams of course. Their is multiple vehicles to choose from, if you dont want to go into battle alone you can pair up you an AI to drive you everywhere! Anyways I just found this game today and its pretty good
Link below

https://steelraven7.itch.io/ravenfield

Heres some pictures

looks like a blockland mod

Wow, one map and no multiplayer. So exciting.

Wow, one map and no multiplayer. So exciting.
There is actually two maps

with 900 ai bots i wonder how sophisticated (read: simple) the ai is

even with all of modern day processing power it isn't that trivial of a task to do ai calculations for even "basic" ai.

legit thought it was blockland at first sight

umm honestly tho this game is cool and fun as forget lol

It was fun for 45 minutes but honestly it's just cheap Battlefield, except I can't stay in the air for more than ten seconds.
not to mention that because it's a Unity game it barely keeps 60fps, meanwhile Battlefield 4 on ultra gets 100.

Uh yeah it's probably not as fun as battlefield considering it's a free indie game made by like one dude but it's still fun as hell to play if you're looking for some casual military shooter fun without having to deal with xXx_battlefieldpro_xXx insulting your mother on voice chat
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:54:29 AM by Rally »

Uh yeah it's probably not as fun as battlefield considering it's a free indie game made by like one dude but it's still fun as hell to play if you're looking for some casual military shooter fun without having to deal with xXx_battlefieldpro_xXx insulting your mother on voice chat

I'm not pointing out that it's less fun than Battlefield, I'm pointing out that it has copied every single aspect of it, which disappoints me.