Author Topic: child enthusiast?  (Read 1368 times)

What kind of name is "Fun Teen". :o

i have found some 16 year old girls loveually attractive before.

its not hard to be a defined child enthusiast

:D

I find it dirty to say this but

bisjac's right, a creep's only a creep when he's completely obviously a creep and is only willing to (no) children rather than adults

practically every adult who gets a (no) from an anime is a defined creep, really

I know what a creep is Bushido. . .

Had some fun with this gal on Ministry's server.

This is her story:
She and her sister share a key and so her sister likes the name fun teen. She uses male decals because apparently the female one is ugly, and she has a in-game bf with a 5 brick e-snake whom I forget the name of.

...bf with a 5 brick e-snake whom I forget the name of.
What the fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]ck?! His e-snake is as big as him!

Somewhat of an inside joke...eh, nevermind.

OVER 90000
Thats got to be annoying when you walk. ToT

If a 14 year old girl goes out with a 14 year old guy, they are both technically child enthusiasts.

pandaing sick pandas!

Edit:
Had some fun with this gal on Ministry's server.

This is her story:
She and her sister share a key and so her sister likes the name fun teen. She uses male decals because apparently the female one is ugly, and she has a in-game bf with a 5 brick e-snake whom I forget the name of.

My colossal snake build dwarfs his tiny CO2 molecule of a snake.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 06:56:25 PM by Muffinmix »

If a 14 year old girl goes out with a 14 year old guy, they are both technically child enthusiasts.

Maybe over the pond somewhere, but in America, the age of consent is a little more complex. By federal law, you are allowed to have love with someone if you are between 12 and fifteen years of age and they are no more than for years older than you.

just richard whoever

laws only apply if someone questions you :p