Author Topic: edm megathread v3.14159265359  (Read 4712 times)

what happened to the dubtrack

hostin another session today if you guys wanna come join the dubtrack and listen to some ~gRooVy~ tunes right after new years

vaporwave < that's my favourite song i made a loop on
vaporwave
vaporwave
vaporwave
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 07:55:10 PM by Blockhead22102 »

synthpop may or may not be EDM (where do you draw the line? it uses dance beats supposedly) but I really like All Levels At Once. (Warning: they had a pony phase, AFAIK they don't do that any more. Some of it's still pretty good.) They're still posting stuff, and they've got a few unlisted/unposted songs.

The titles of unlisted songs I've found are:
Put Some Clothes On (This is a cover of something. Which explains why it's such a shift in subject matter.)

Pepper Steak Remix (it's from OFF. This one apparently has no video on their channel. It could even be by -gasp- someone pretending to be them. It's one of the few songs you don't hear the guy singing.)

To the Sky (see above but it's owl city)

Exhale & Forgive (this ended up as Whitelie, it's nearly the same lyrics and was apparently redone enough from this form to warrant giving it a different name. I guess that explains the "Exhale, slide down your spine" thing a bit? Lyrics still don't make sense, but none of their lyrics really do)

Depender (they've got REMIXES of this from other people in playlists on their channel and their remixes link to the original unlisted videos. Weird. They don't want to hide its existence.)

Melancholic (Not sure what this is? It's not the same as the other songs they made.)

A bunch of DKC2 remixes (Only Thermocosm is listed! Weird, eh?)

Here's a playlist that seems to have the original unlisted. I don't know if there's more unlisted songs I don't know about that aren't on there, but those all seem to be on ALAO's channel.
I found all of these unlisteds (aside from the To the Sky cover) by searching for All Levels At Once and getting suggestions, since people search for the unlisted ones the most for obvious reasons (that they can't find them on the channel) so I don't really feel like it's a problem to share them. They're not bad, aside from Put Some Clothes On, there's no real reason to hide them (that doesn't apply to listed songs as well for the remix/cover)

you should make this just the electronic music thread so I don't have to say "is this EDM?"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 08:41:22 PM by SuperSuit12 »

bump
this musnt die
sorry if I may have angered anyone for bumping

bump
this musnt die
sorry if I may have angered anyone for bumping
I was thinking of bumping, never got around to it. Tyvm

bump-de-dump

i hate electric fist by digitalism
it hurts my head