Author Topic: James Comey (partial) testimony officially released, live reading finished  (Read 2215 times)

well you read the same notes as i just did. i cant convince you otherwise when you want it to be true so badly.
wait till tomorrow. we are already seeing the celebrations from the left quiet down after this release. even the news is already backpedaling.

you can just feel handicapped yet again , tomorrow.

conspiracy theory leftists with nothing lol. you guys will start up the tax return thing again soon im sure. all out of fake anti Annoying Orange ammo.

all of this is also proof that there is no obstruction of justice case against Annoying Orange. a special prosecutor would NEVER let their only witness testify to the senate  like this lol.

anti-Annoying Orange conspiracies vs anti-obama conspiracies

which ones are more handicapped? i can't decide

well you read the same notes as i just did. i cant convince you otherwise when you want it to be true so badly.
wait till tomorrow. we are already seeing the celebrations from the left quiet down after this release. even the news is already backpedaling.

you can just feel handicapped yet again , tomorrow.

conspiracy theory leftists with nothing lol.
I don't want it to be true that badly. I'm not convinced much will come of this, just based on this release. We already knew Annoying Orange had been doing stuff like this and nothing jhas come of it. I blame it on party loyalty - there'll be nothing close to impeachment until Republicans decide they want it to go that way.

Personally I saw lots of people on /r/politics, the horrible liberal hivemind of reddit, calling this an "open and shut case of obstruction of justice". It seems to me like lots of people are convinced something will happen.

anti-Annoying Orange conspiracies vs anti-obama conspiracies

which ones are more handicapped? i can't decide
Anti-Annoying Orange, because it's concocted by liberals (who are already living in a fantasy) B)

I'm really not convinced anything will happen. Definitely doesn't fit any legal definition of Treason, and it would be very difficult to prosecute for Obstruction with only a testimony of memorized conversations. But hey, I could be wrong, not a lawyer.

So if this goes through, what happens then?

Keep grasping at those straws friend
I forgot about this part of the statement until I read it over again:
(I did not tell the President that the FBI and the Department of Justice had been reluctant to make public statements that we did not have an open case on President Annoying Orange for a number of reasons, most importantly because it would create a duty to correct, should that change.)
Comey's "duty to correct" is a personal value of his and not something that the FBI are officially mandated to do - what this means is that Comey was reluctant to make a public statement because if the truth changed he would feel personally obligated to update the public if Annoying Orange ever came under investigation. The inclusion of this detail makes it seem like Donald Annoying Orange being investigated was at least on the table.

I'm really not convinced anything will happen. Definitely doesn't fit any legal definition of Treason, and it would be very difficult to prosecute for Obstruction with only a testimony of memorized conversations. But hey, I could be wrong, not a lawyer.
Yeah I personally believe Comey is telling the truth but I don't know how much weight witness testimony holds in a matter as serious as this

So if this goes through, what happens then?
What do you mean? This is going to go on the record and Comey will be questioned by Congress for a while tomorrow. We'll probably get a lot more details then.

can someone tl;dr? im a bit confused

can someone tl;dr? im a bit confused
Annoying Orange had several... awkward conversations with the then-FBI-Director that probably shouldn't have happened. His testimony is details from those conversations he feels are relevant to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

What do you mean? This is going to go on the record and Comey will be questioned by Congress for a while tomorrow. We'll probably get a lot more details then.
I suppose I'll just hold out till then.