Author Topic: Fixed Tier+Tactical?  (Read 981 times)

Basically what the title suggests.

I've tried all the Tier+Tactical weps and skins, just all of them are completely broken (except the grenades and Mele), all the guns that shoot have messed up animation sequences, sound effects don't work, guns don't shoot at all, get stuck in your inventory, etc etc, it's majorly broken. Is there a way to get these to work again / are there any fixed versions released, or am I going to have to live without it?

are you using any of bushidos leaked packs or h+k

are you using any of bushidos leaked packs or h+k
I have one of the leaked packs and I have HK and Package_Armory, but when trying out the Tier Tactical weps, I had them completely disabled

what other add-ons do u have cus something's likely conflicting with it
maybe try having only that and default add-ons enabled and see if it still works

maybe try having only that and default add-ons enabled and see if it still works
I'll try this

Alright I basically removed every weapon addon I had except the Tier+Tactical ones and the default and that fixed it all

Gracias

We'll never know what caused the issue.

We'll never know what caused the issue.
most likely having the HK, Armory, and the leaked Adventure pack in my addons file caused the issue.

Just having them doesn't break anything, it's having them enabled that does.

Just having them doesn't break anything, it's having them enabled that does.
I had them disabled and that still broke things, once I removed them is when it fixed it

I had them disabled and that still broke things, once I removed them is when it fixed it
Did you restart Blockland or did you just disconnect, disable, and start a server without restarting?
All functions and packages persist until Blockland is closed, even if you disable their relevant add-on.

you have to enable the default gun and itll work