Author Topic: i just ordered two fidget spinners (ama)  (Read 3652 times)

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge rooster 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆
thanks for this

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge rooster 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

greatest thread in existence

they never arrived
contacting amazon

brother 99 cents that fidgets spinners gonna last longer in shipping than in your hand

I'm daddys little fidget spinner when daddy feels horny he lifts me up and puts me on his huge rooster and i spin and spin, whirrr, i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning until i squirt leaving me all wet with his cummies. god im such a spinny dizzy little slut for daddy
This still makes me cringe-laugh everytime i read it.