Author Topic: i just ordered two fidget spinners (ama)  (Read 3666 times)

No, I want one thats shiny, over priced, and is distracting as all forget and will likely break in a few minutes of use.

golden noose

your weight will bend the gold so much that your feet will be able to touch the grounnd again thus rendering it useless

i mean a fidget spinner is normally at least 3 inches wide
i'm no expert but i don't think someone's butt is gonna stretch that much on the first go

i've seen research where people can fit three fist's up a girls starfish

did for me

cease this friendry

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge rooster 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

I'm 💘 daddys 🍆💦💦 little fidget spinner ߷ when daddy feels horny 💕💕 he lifts me up 👆👆 and puts me on ⬇️⬇️ his huge rooster 😍😍🍆🍆 and i spin and spin 🔄🔄 whirrr 🔄🔄 i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning 💕💕 until i squirt 💦💦💦 leaving me all wet with his cummies 🍆🍆💕💕💦💦 god ⛪⛪ im such a spinny 😚 dizzy ☺☺🙃 little slut 😍😍 for daddy 🍆🍆

<not the $8,000 spinner

i hate this

sushi absolutely killing it

I'm daddys little fidget spinner when daddy feels horny he lifts me up and puts me on his huge rooster and i spin and spin, whirrr, i get so dizzy but daddy keeps me spinning until i squirt leaving me all wet with his cummies. god im such a spinny dizzy little slut for daddy
UnBlinded
Still pretty bad tbh

Lmaooo but this is probably how a lot of people speak on the media today

Lmaooo but this is probably how a lot of people speak on the media today

the media

aight gramps