Author Topic: me trying to run in a nightmare  (Read 1891 times)

Ist it lime rick or limerick?
🤔

you ever try and fight in a dream

stuff is impossible and i think this is why it's so funny cuz you cant do stuff in dreams lmaooo
ive had one dream where i actually beat the stuff out of someone because they pissed me off so much but every other fight my punches are so slow

you ever try and fight in a dream

stuff is impossible and i think this is why it's so funny cuz you cant do stuff in dreams lmaooo
It only sometimes works for me. Most of the time it feels like I'm trying to punch through water or something. Though if I'm holding something it works just fine. Like a sword in some fantasy dream... or a computer monitor and beating some tweaker's head in.

As for running, I'm one of those who can run. In fact, when I do need to run, I can practically jump right up into high places as if defying gravity... But it sometimes doesn't even help. Like a building explosion still reaching me... Or Michael Myers pulling out a desert eagle and shooting me as I run.

i can't run in dreams because when i try it always feels like i'm pushing through water or something
in fact often times it's difficult for me to walk, as often in my dreams it'll feel like one of my legs is a good 2 inches shorter/longer than the other
it sucks

I didn't even know this was an issue, but also I don't remember many of my dreams

I didn't even know this was an issue, but also I don't remember many of my dreams
bitch same tffff