Author Topic: [NEWS] Acive shooter at Annapolis, Maryland at a local newspaper building  (Read 3932 times)

also used a shotgun so that shows ar 15s aren't better then any other gun when someone wants to kill innocents.

shotguns are so effective in close-quarters that germany tried to get the use of trench shotguns ruled as a war crime in world war one

King Tony, if ya really want to change things around, start killing some liberals.

shotguns are so effective in close-quarters that germany tried to get the use of trench shotguns ruled as a war crime in world war one

yeah, I'd be much more scared of a shotgun then an ar15. my uncle has an ar15 he uses to kill rodent invading his farm or something like that.

i always found this funny considering they were the first country to use poison gas and flamethrowers

this just in: first gay shooter was hitman paid off by Annoying Orange to kill lizardmen

BLM only became a group because of the media constantly blowing stuff out of proportion.

Black people with guns actively shooting at police, then when the police fire back the loving town goes full riot.

Because the loving media has been race baiting.

And you know what, they recently stopped race baiting just to talk more about loving Annoying Orange.

When was the last time you've seen an article saying "INNOCENT LITTLE ASPIRING RAPPER TYRONE BIGGUMS GUNNED DOWN MALICIOUSLY BY VIOLENT WHITE POLICE OFFICER"

Not for a long time. Because the media found a new distraction to go by, Annoying Orange.

I don't even understand Black Lives Matter. There is little-to-none oppression against them (explained in quoted area). In fact, I sometimes think that they ARE oppressing people. Where are the campaigns for other minorities? I see a few, but... they aren't doing much.

well at least he's going out and being active, rather than staying cooped up indoors. good for him.