Author Topic: Non-Combatant Playertype  (Read 6215 times)

Very similar to my Spectator Player type.
This will be replacing my old player type as it has a few quirks mine does not :)

awesome. Now me and Jirue dont need a "Dont kill the orange person with the name BUILDER next to them" Rule

Also, 1 Way Admin only Kill player plz. So when noobs annoy you and you just want to strangle their little plastic necks.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 06:17:26 PM by xXMenenXx »

Just turn off weapon damage...
You've been to my server, right?

Edit: Is 3 and 4 telling me that you can't hit people with des wands anymore?  That is lame, when someone's in your way when you build, it's easy just to wand them away.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 05:53:42 PM by jirue »

You've been to my server, right?

Edit: Is 3 and 4 telling me that you can't hit people with des wands anymore?  That is lame, when someone's in your way when you build, it's easy just to wand them away.
Destructo wand.

Destructo wand.
1. lick push.
2. "/findnoobass" in space
3."Move!!"
4. Whatever you chooose...

I love the Idea. Downloading.

Really, great idea. I'll use it quite a bit.

Is 3 and 4 telling me that you can't hit people with des wands anymore?  That is lame, when someone's in your way when you build, it's easy just to wand them away.

Actually, that impulse should still work, because they are not actually applied through a weapon, but a tool.

It is a great Idea, but I can see noobs abusing this
Can you be more specific? Can you see how they are abusing it? One of my goals in making this was to prevent noob abuse.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 07:53:09 AM by -Jetz- »

awesome. Now me and Jirue dont need a "Dont kill the orange person with the name BUILDER next to them" Rule

Also, 1 Way Admin only Kill player plz. So when noobs annoy you and you just want to strangle their little plastic necks.

I pull down my post to show empahis

I don't want to give administrators more control over players with this. Admins already have all the tools they need to deal with such a situation. They can either destructo-wand them away, or kick them.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO use full

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 09:51:30 PM by Krystal »