Author Topic: The Game, You just lost it.  (Read 1355 times)

Yeah, my friends & i (not so much me) & lose... alot.
But you just lost it.
Long time ago...


Dumbest game ever created. That's why I dont play it.

Dumbest game ever created. That's why I dont play it.

Really freakin old now... and annoying... but the rules say u cant quit... i hope you can though.
i dont now much about it anymore.

Really freakin old now... and annoying... but the rules say u cant quit... i hope you can though.
i dont now much about it anymore.
Too bad

Really freakin old now... and annoying... but the rules say u cant quit... i hope you can though.
i dont now much about it anymore.

Look at this face
I know the years are showin
Look at this life
I still dont know where its goin

I dont know much
But I know I love you
And that may be
All I need to know
~

Really freakin old now... and annoying.

then why the hell are you posting it here!?

Look at this face
I know the years are showin
Look at this life
I still dont know where its goin

I dont know much
But I know I love you
And that may be
All I need to know
~

.........?