Author Topic: Gamemode= 1-Flag CTF  (Read 2311 times)

Can someone make a one flag CTF which is basically capturing a flag and taking it to the enemy's side to get a point for your team.

It would be impossible for the defending team to score any points. That is, unless the mod was changed so that a time limit was put on CTF mode. As of now, the CTF mode ends upon one team reaching a score, not a time limit.

Couldn't you do that with the CTF mod by just
making 2 teams but only placing 1 flag?

Couldn't you do that with the CTF mod by just
making 2 teams but only placing 1 flag?

Good point, you could use events to make a certain "drop"point for both teams, where they would touch or throw the flag to deliver it. But it couldn't be a flag spawn, or else the single flag would become a way of scoring cheap points. -_-

As of now, the CTF mode ends upon one team reaching a score, not a time limit.
You can have either...

This would be possible if somebody edited CTF to do it.

Maybe it'd be more like bacon, two teams are working for one flag in the center of the map, and they have to bring it back without dieing or it getting stolen by the enemy team.

Good, yes?

Nick, that is what I think that he was saying.

Nick, that is what I think that he was saying.
What?
Maybe it'd be more like bacon, two teams are working for one flag in the center of the map, and they have to bring it back without dieing or it getting stolen by the enemy team.
Can someone make a one flag CTF which is basically capturing a flag and taking it to the enemy's side to get a point for your team.

What he said is totally different from what I said. I never said anything about a team taking the flag into it's enemy's base.

Don't say it's impossible to take a flag to an enemy's side 'cause I have played Star wars battlefront 2 and there's 1 flag CTF in that and there's Ten times more enemies than in Blockland.